Bawked's Honda Replacement

A place to post photos and discuss your car.
Bawked
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 08 JDM Subaru Impreza STI

Bawked's Honda Replacement

Post by Bawked »

Soooo I got sick of fwd, even though the Euro R is quite a nice car. It's 1400kg and doesn't have enough torque.

So a 3.2L V6 should sort that issue, and maybe some AWD for fun :twisted:

This thing has the best standard exhaust of any car which is under $20k, it has a flap in the exhaust which keeps it quiet at low speeds. Which you can override control of by adding a switch.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/PCtz_YZFFv4[/youtube]
<3 fwd
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Re: Bawked's Honda Replacement

Post by AHTOXA »

Very nice! I recently went with my first AWD as well (not counting part time 4WD rigs), but mine is nowhere near as fast. :D
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

Nice! Though you might consider revisiting your forum signature... :lol:
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

hold up, i'm confussed!! didn't you just get a euro accord to replace an early 90s accord, or am eye missing you up with another member from the land down under?? :? :o :x :?:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Bawked
Master Standardshifter

Post by Bawked »

potownrob wrote:hold up, i'm confussed!! didn't you just get a euro accord to replace an early 90s accord, or am eye missing you up with another member from the land down under?? :? :o :x :?:
I still have the euro r, its for sale at the moment. Suspension too harsh and at the end of the day its still a FWD Honda.
<3 fwd
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

Bawked wrote:
potownrob wrote:hold up, i'm confussed!! didn't you just get a euro accord to replace an early 90s accord, or am eye missing you up with another member from the land down under?? :? :o :x :?:
I still have the euro r, its for sale at the moment. Suspension too harsh and at the end of the day its still a FWD Honda.
BLASPHEMIES!!!! :o :shock: :evil:

:lol:

just kidding; i can totally understand that reasoning. i think my accord is just about perfectly balanced between handling, ride and comfort, maybe a little firm for my liking overall. if we had type Rs up in here, you'd probably be hearing more complaints from us about the sportier hondas. the closest we get now is the civic si, and maybe something else i can't think of. oh, the acura ILX a-spec or whatever, but i hear that's not as sporty as it may appear to be.
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Bawked
Master Standardshifter

Post by Bawked »

potownrob wrote:
Bawked wrote:
BLASPHEMIES!!!! :o :shock: :evil:

:lol:

just kidding; i can totally understand that reasoning. i think my accord is just about perfectly balanced between handling, ride and comfort, maybe a little firm for my liking overall. if we had type Rs up in here, you'd probably be hearing more complaints from us about the sportier hondas. the closest we get now is the civic si, and maybe something else i can't think of. oh, the acura ILX a-spec or whatever, but i hear that's not as sporty as it may appear to be.
haha I must be getting old!

If it was a 500hp gtr with suspension that hard, you wouldn't hear me complaining, hell it could have no suspension. But its a 1400kg (3100lb) honda with a decent interior, its not fast enough to have stiff suspension.
<3 fwd
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

Bawked wrote: haha I must be getting old!

If it was a 500hp gtr with suspension that hard, you wouldn't hear me complaining, hell it could have no suspension. But its a 1400kg (3100lb) honda with a decent interior, its not fast enough to have stiff suspension.
well, that is probably a matter of opinion. what one person thinks is slow could be fast to the next guy... either that, or you don't have enough curvy mountain roads :?: :?: :? not trying to cause a riot, just saying :lol: