98 Mustang Black vs 98 Mustang White

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT

98 Mustang Black vs 98 Mustang White

Post by eaglecatcher »

Ok, so this douche in his white 98 mustang V6, exact same car I have pulls up next to me, both of us were in the left turn lanes at the red light. I looked at him, and he glared at me, and when the light turned green, I launched normally, thnking nothing was going on, and then he floored it and peeled rubber through the turn. Ok, its on now. We were now under the highway overpass at the red light, and he revvs at me. OK, wtf, some 50 year old guy having a midlife crisis wants to race a 16 year old, sure, w/e. I revved back at him, and the light turns green, and I spun the tire, yes tire, not tires, off the line, and he had the lead on me in his slushbox, then I hit 2nd gear, and was gone. He had no hope. I shut it down when I hit 50mph because I easily had 2 1/2 car lengths on him, and didn't want a ticket. He then decides to be an asshole and a sore loser, and flies past me at like 6 or so after I'm already way ahead of him, kinda like a ricer flyby I made sure he didn't have any mods, and I was pretty sure because he had no GT badges, no supercharger whine, stock exhaust, so I was like "its a stock slushie sixxer, I"ll kill it"

and I did. Its like the classic good cowboy white hat vs bad cowboy black hat. I just flat out killed him though, it wasn't even funny.
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
HKS 65mm Hi-Power Exhaust
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
HKS Vein Pressure Converter
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
ihartmacz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 1998 Ford Mustang Coupe

Post by ihartmacz »

The automatic V6 mustang is the bitch mustang. There's no way around it.

He might as well have a sticker that says "There's no way for me to have a life, because I have a car that was more expensive to only have 95% of the power of the standard one. I'm a loser, I can't handle a MTX."
1998 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 AKA "Essex"
"Hot Doritos"
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT

Post by eaglecatcher »

ihartmacz wrote:The automatic V6 mustang is the bitch mustang. There's no way around it.

He might as well have a sticker that says "There's no way for me to have a life, because I have a car that was more expensive to only have 95% of the power of the standard one. I'm a loser, I can't handle a MTX."
lol, you're right. Its the slowest of mustangs, maybe even slower than the old I4 mustangs that weren't around all that long.
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
HKS 65mm Hi-Power Exhaust
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
HKS Vein Pressure Converter
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
ihartmacz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 1998 Ford Mustang Coupe

Post by ihartmacz »

lol i4 auto mustang!!! FTW!!!!!
1998 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 AKA "Essex"
"Hot Doritos"
jomotopia
Cars: 04 STi, 05 Matrix XR (AT)

Post by jomotopia »

i learned stick on an 80s I4 4MT mustang. it wasn't powerful but it was pretty light.
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX in Orange
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

wow. That sucks. Usually the mustang guys are a bit more reserved and calm, especially when they see another stang and especially the middle aged divorced dudes and the older bored dudes.
Nychold
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Scion tC

Post by Nychold »

No offense intended at Eagle, but I've found the opposite to be true, Jack. Most of the V6 Mustangers, Camaroers, and Firebirders out there to be extremely aggressive. I think they're all trying to compensate for something, like not having a V8 or a prayer in a street race. :lol:
Watercolor: I'm a grade A bone sucker!
Me: :shock: :) :D :twisted:
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

Well, the GT guys are a bit more reserved and calm.
jomotopia
Cars: 04 STi, 05 Matrix XR (AT)

Post by jomotopia »

Mustangs seem to be the most common car messing with me on the road (well, aside from pickup trucks :roll:). GT or V6, doesn't seem to matter. although i laugh my ass of when a V6 Mustang acts like they could keep up.
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX in Orange
Obsidianice
Junior Standardshifter

Post by Obsidianice »

+1 most (not all) V6 mustang guys are almost as bad as guys in minivans. Seriously they all seem like they have to prove their manhood or something.
1991 Nissan Maxima
1996 Infiniti I30t..turbocharged
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

in all honesty, some of the worse driving i've seen has come from police cars. They tend tailgate ppl and drive aggressive.

And i always tend to 'blip' the brakes