Another Day, Another Idiot Driver (Misc Thread for Stories)

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2013 Ford Fiesta

Post by comingbackdown »

Dusty wrote:try this one: 3:30 in the afternoon last week, tones drop for full arrest on a 15 year old girl with history of seziurs...i hit the Streethawk, the dash strobe and the hide a way strobe lights, truck is well lit up, im about 5 min. from the station heading throuh the last few miles of the next town over. i have the green at the lant light in town....im cooking the gears around 75 in a 55...hell the town cop who carries a padger from our department and hears the same calls from fire control pulled over when i came zipping past. this kid in a honda with underglo and rap blaring with Mass tags, cuts me off at the light (right on red) about 20 feet in front of me and sppeds up to a whole 40 i go to pass he moves over, i try thr other side he moes over refusing to let me past. with my station now retoning for a driver for the Rescue i am starting to panic, untill...to the rescue, our friendly local PD comes flying past me and pulls the kid in the civic over...i make it to the station, after the call im in the office filing my paperwork when jim walks in and tells me the kid was aressted for inhibiting a firefighter from reaching his duty station
good day!
I would've loved to have seen that!
Idiot kid gets arrested for doing something stupid and illegal.
I don't pity the kid.
2013 Ford Fiesta + a bike and a land yacht which are in pieces.
Dusty
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Dusty »

it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...
Found Off Road Daily
1992 Ford Bronco 5.0 4x4
Johnf514
Cars: '07 Mazda3, '06 Ninja 636

Post by Johnf514 »

Dusty wrote:try this one: 3:30 in the afternoon last week, tones drop for full arrest on a 15 year old girl with history of seziurs... the kid was aressted for inhibiting a firefighter from reaching his duty station
Well done! I like hearing stories like this one - it's great to see someone who is completely deserving of their punishment receive it. :D

I hope everything went well with your call, and that his actions didn't inhibit you from doing your job. Glad to have ya out there, Dusty. :)
2007 Mazda3
Mods: 15% tint, Eibach ProKit
2006 Ninja 636
Mods: NOS & sidecar
Dusty
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Dusty »

she was transported ALS to the hosipital and as far as i know is doing fine.
Found Off Road Daily
1992 Ford Bronco 5.0 4x4
subzero
Master Standardshifter

Post by subzero »

as i left the gym today i almost got railed by a dumb fcking blonde in an X5... here is a diagram

i had the right of way and was beginning to step off the curb to cross the street then i hear this high rev note coming from my left and approaching fast. so i turn my head and right at that second i see this bitch beat the red light to turn right and hop on the curb almost taking me out. she did hit my left shoulder though with the side view mirror and although it didnt really hurt me, i think i busted it unless X5's have foldable mirrors like my benz? well i picked up this VERY convieniently placed rock and as i saw her brake lights light up i hurled it at the car and busted her back windshield. i timed it perfectly because it was right when she just put it in park, was undoing her seatbelt, and hand on the door handle. by the time she got out i BOOKED IT back up the one way street and took a bunch of turns where i knew she would get caught up because of the lights and here i am.

game. set. match.
FREE ROMAN!
Nychold
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Scion tC

Post by Nychold »

Well, honestly, what did you expect? Listen to the core of your story:

(I went ahead and highlighted the key words. Ladies, this is only a joke, don't take it seriously.)

A woman driving a BMW X5 SUV... You're talking about a Starbucks'er, soccer mom, or some other little trendy biatch who can't wait the 30 seconds extra it'll take her to get to the mall/school/wherever. Besides, her life is so much more important than yours. I mean, you were WALKING and she has a $50k SUV.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously, glad to hear you're okay man.
Watercolor: I'm a grade A bone sucker!
Me: :shock: :) :D :twisted:
padauk_dust
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '88 Accord, '96 VFR

Post by padauk_dust »

subzero wrote:
game. set. match.
Well done man. Glad to hear you showed her what is what.
'88 Accord DX
'96 VFR750
Prodigal Son
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2006 Jetta, 2004 Miata

Post by Prodigal Son »

subzero wrote:game. set. match.
Numskull. If you'd walked up to her holding your arm and grimacing in pain you might have walked away with $1000 hush money in your pocket. Now some BMW dealer gets that money instead of you.
Just some guy on the Internet. Heed with care.
Nychold
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Scion tC

Post by Nychold »

Prodigal Son wrote:
Numskull. If you'd walked up to her holding your arm and grimacing in pain you might have walked away with $1000 hush money in your pocket. Now some BMW dealer gets that money instead of you.
Heh, chances are she'd have hopped out of the Bimmer screaming "What the hell were you doing on the sidewalk! Don't you know I drive there! Moron!"

:lol:
Watercolor: I'm a grade A bone sucker!
Me: :shock: :) :D :twisted:
Sypher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 05 Mazda 3 GT

Post by Sypher »

Prodigal Son wrote:
+1
Nychold wrote:Heh, chances are she'd have hopped out of the Bimmer screaming "What the hell were you doing on the sidewalk! Don't you know I drive there! Moron!"

:lol:
also +1 :lol:
subzero
Master Standardshifter

Post by subzero »

Prodigal Son wrote:
i was thinking about that, but i really just wanted to get instant payback. that would have been a nice chunk of change though huh?

edit: now that i look back on it, fck the money. the look on her face after i smashed her windshield was priceless.
FREE ROMAN!
subzero
Master Standardshifter

Post by subzero »

and i hate when people are turning from the lane perpendicular to yours and they cut into your lane almost hitting your front end.
FREE ROMAN!
black94boost
Master Standardshifter

Post by black94boost »

paul34 wrote:Yea Americans don't understand the concept of "curves." They only understand straight lines :lol:
Just like how their cars were built? :?
What'cha gonna do when we come for you?
black94boost
Master Standardshifter

Post by black94boost »

subzero wrote:as i left the gym today i almost got railed by a dumb fcking blonde in an X5...
I assume this was in New York City? I can see why the X5 would be flying down the road to make the right turn. But that is still no excuse. Everyone in NYC is super impatient, makes me want to (*#&%*#&%#*%) them. I show them my patience when they honk at me and its only a one lane road. :twisted:

But that was great, the rock hurling. Haha. Glad you are find though.
What'cha gonna do when we come for you?
mikebai1990
Senior Standardshifter

Post by mikebai1990 »

subzero wrote:and i hate when people are turning from the lane perpendicular to yours and they cut into your lane almost hitting your front end.
I couldn't agree more. My dad does this also when he drives, and I get kinda annoyed by it. When he sees a left/right turn light turning yellow, he rushes and turns WAY too early, entering the opposite side of traffic before reaching the intersection...