In the spirit of anti-rice....

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
OzZyMaN2438
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2010 Mits Evo MR

In the spirit of anti-rice....

Post by OzZyMaN2438 »

My mom was in town and her and my then-fiance' and I were driving down Broadway in Spokane Valley, WA (if anyone is familiar with the area), and this four door bright orange older Honda Accord with fancy l.e.d. looking taillights, a double deck wing and what had to be a 6 inch exhaust tip pulled up next to usat a stoplight. We were just on our way to the mall, but this little punk obviously had something to prove and managed to turn down the bass in his car long enough to yell over to me- "Cute car, but you know its not worth my time". I was about ready to find something in the car that I didnt need so I could throw it at this mofo, but then he turned right onto the next street when the light, and filled the street with a deafening blast from his fart can. What was hilarious to me was that he was already in third gear before he was out of my sight...and his car hadnt gone anywhere fast....lol...

A week or two later I saw the guy at another street (Appleway), and pulled up next to him at a light and honked at him. He obviously remembered me, and started to rev his engine. I just let him rev it like an idiot. I gave him a headstart and punched it. I made sure to wave "bye-bye" when I blew past him.

When are these guys gonna learn that unless its really tuned and done right, honda stands for "How Odd, No Damn Acceleration" ?
2010 Evo X MR- Rally Red :http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3863366
tobigooddog

Post by tobigooddog »

You waved bye as you went past him? So he was in front of you at some point. Did you, like, wave as you turned on your nitro?... wow you're so cool...
Sypher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 05 Mazda 3 GT

Re: In the spirit of anti-rice....

Post by Sypher »

OzZyMaN2438 wrote:My mom was in town and her and my then-fiance' and I were driving down Broadway in Spokane Valley, WA (if anyone is familiar with the area), and this four door bright orange older Honda Accord with fancy l.e.d. looking taillights, a double deck wing and what had to be a 6 inch exhaust tip pulled up next to usat a stoplight. We were just on our way to the mall, but this little punk obviously had something to prove and managed to turn down the bass in his car long enough to yell over to me- "Cute car, but you know its not worth my time". I was about ready to find something in the car that I didnt need so I could throw it at this mofo, but then he turned right onto the next street when the light, and filled the street with a deafening blast from his fart can. What was hilarious to me was that he was already in third gear before he was out of my sight...and his car hadnt gone anywhere fast....lol...

A week or two later I saw the guy at another street (Appleway), and pulled up next to him at a light and honked at him. He obviously remembered me, and started to rev his engine. I just let him rev it like an idiot. I gave him a headstart and punched it. I made sure to wave "bye-bye" when I blew past him.

When are these guys gonna learn that unless its really tuned and done right, honda stands for "How Odd, No Damn Acceleration" ?
must've been an I4
dklkse
Master Standardshifter

Post by dklkse »

tobigooddog wrote:You waved bye as you went past him? So he was in front of you at some point. Did you, like, wave as you turned on your nitro?... wow you're so cool...
If you had actually read his post, he said he gave the other guy a headstart. Don't talk sh|t unless you have your facts straight. :roll:
subzero
Master Standardshifter

Post by subzero »

lol at least he didnt pull a ricer fly-by.
Johnf514
Cars: '07 Mazda3, '06 Ninja 636

Post by Johnf514 »

Don't give those guys the time of day. Let them "wallow in their own crapulence." :wink:
2007 Mazda3
Mods: 15% tint, Eibach ProKit
2006 Ninja 636
Mods: NOS & sidecar
dklkse
Master Standardshifter

Post by dklkse »

Some jerk ass high school kids in an auto Mitsu Mirage did a ricer fly-by to me few weeks ago. I normally don't do that kind of thing (race), but they were trying to drown out my tunes with some techno sh|t and were revving at me. Got on my nerves moreso than usual that day...

I was ahead of them the whole time since the light (revved high), and when the road straightened out, I did the smart thing and slowed down.
Few seconds later, they fly past me, flashing their lights and flicking me off...... idiots.
GarySheehan
Master Standardshifter

Post by GarySheehan »

dklkse wrote:If you had actually read his post, he said he gave the other guy a headstart. Don't eat sh|t unless you street race. :roll:
FIXED!

Gary
Sheehan Motor Racing
http://www.teamSMR.com
dklkse
Master Standardshifter

Post by dklkse »

Heh.. fair enough. :P
subzero
Master Standardshifter

Post by subzero »

lol, Gary.
Sypher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Sypher »

dklkse wrote:Some jerk ass high school kids in an auto Mitsu Mirage did a ricer fly-by to me few weeks ago. I normally don't do that kind of thing (race), but they were trying to drown out my tunes with some techno sh|t and were revving at me. Got on my nerves moreso than usual that day...

I was ahead of them the whole time since the light (revved high), and when the road straightened out, I did the smart thing and slowed down.
Few seconds later, they fly past me, flashing their lights and flicking me off...... idiots.
how does an auto rev at you while moving?
papyrus
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2006 Mazda3

Post by papyrus »

Maybe he meant they were revving at him at the light.

You can throw an auto into neutral and rev while moving :wink:
from now on, we'll take 'here' to mean 'here i am, rock you like a hurricane.' mooninites ftw!
Sypher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Sypher »

papyrus wrote:Maybe he meant they were revving at him at the light.

You can throw an auto into neutral and rev while moving :wink:
and then get that voilent non revmatched jerk after moving back into d :lol:
dklkse
Master Standardshifter

Post by dklkse »

LOL sorry guys yeah I left out that I was stopped a light. I was just sitting there, listening to some tunes and waiting. They pulled up next to me and started their annoying BS.
I believe the car was an automatic because of the perfect pitch change and low-rev shift sounds coming out of their fart can. I could be wrong, but they couldn't even coordinate their poseur clothing. How could they coordinate shifts?
Johnf514
Cars: '07 Mazda3, '06 Ninja 636

Post by Johnf514 »

Sypher wrote:and then get that voilent non revmatched jerk after moving back into d :lol:
Or wait the 23 years it takes for the engine to spool down. :roll:
2007 Mazda3
Mods: 15% tint, Eibach ProKit
2006 Ninja 636
Mods: NOS & sidecar