Flesh art

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Flesh art

Post by watkins »

We haven't had one of these threads in a while, so it's time for a new one.

Two weeks ago I finally got a tattoo. I've wanted one since I was a child, but never had something I considered worth getting for my first. That was then, this is now. Or sorta-now. This picture is form when the ink was three days old. It looks so much better now.

This was designed by an amazing tattoo artist who created a font based off of some old notebook scribbles of mine. The words are part of the chorus of a song that got me through some serious shit, especially during the obnoxious double life state of early transition. There's a ton more to add. I'm going to have the original artist finish wrapping my lower arm in botanical stuff including my favorite flowers. More of the little doodle parts will be interspersed to fill the gaps.

I have a few other tattoos in mind, including matching ones for my wife and I and more lyrics of importance. My goal is to only get tattooed by trans and nonbinary artists.