I think I found the worst thing about interior design for manual transmission cars

General discussion about cars. Looking to buy a new car? Have a great driving story? Post it here!
bk7794
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 00 Civic (Stock)

Re: I think I found the worst thing about interior design for manual transmission cars

Post by bk7794 »

Sounds like its as bad as the VW Passat
2004 Honda Accord 2.4 5 Speed
1989 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Re: I think I found the worst thing about interior design for manual transmission cars

Post by potownrob »

bk7794 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:15 pm Sounds like its as bad as the VW Passat
eye somehow highly doubt that... :? :arrow: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

if OP is unhappy with a Z4, eye wonder what will make him happy... :? :|
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
IMBoring25

Post by IMBoring25 »

That's not OP. This is page 2. It reads like a bot post...Some odd linguistics ("cannot find true buyer," "mop my cotton sheet," "i stuck with previous one..."), non sequitur with the rest of the topic, and involving a BMW. Probably will come back and add some SEO links to the post or profile after nobody's paying attention anymore.

I'm thinking I feel some deletage and bannage coming on if there's no activity that sounds a little more normal in the next day or two.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

IMBoring25 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:56 am That's not OP. This is page 2. It reads like a bot post...Some odd linguistics ("cannot find true buyer," "mop my cotton sheet," "i stuck with previous one..."), non sequitur with the rest of the topic, and involving a BMW. Probably will come back and add some SEO links to the post or profile after nobody's paying attention anymore.

I'm thinking I feel some deletage and bannage coming on if there's no activity that sounds a little more normal in the next day or two.
Didn't Sydney Lauper sing:

"Bots just wana have fun
Bots just gotta have fun
BOTSWANA HAVE FUN"?
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

IMBoring25 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:56 am That's not OP. This is page 2. It reads like a bot post...Some odd linguistics ("cannot find true buyer," "mop my cotton sheet," "i stuck with previous one..."), non sequitur with the rest of the topic, and involving a BMW. Probably will come back and add some SEO links to the post or profile after nobody's paying attention anymore.

whoops :lol:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

bk7794
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 00 Civic (Stock)

Post by bk7794 »

What happened?
2004 Honda Accord 2.4 5 Speed
1989 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed
SamuelRichards
Junior Standardshifter
Cars: Volkswagen golf

Post by SamuelRichards »

Previously, I did not think about these shortcomings, but now this cup holder bothers me and annoys me.
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

witch wuss an afterthought, the shifter or the cupholder? :? :arrow: :|
ClutchFork
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2008 Fusion 2.3L manual

Post by ClutchFork »

potownrob wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:12 am witch wuss an afterthought, the shifter or the cupholder? :? :arrow: :|
If it comes down to shifter or a cup holder, well in the olden days we stuck the cup between our legs (not coffee--dangerous). I once got a beer soak that way though. way back in the day (1970s).
Stick shiftin since '77
theholycow wrote:Why in the world would you even want to be as smooth as an automatic? Might as well just drive an automatic...
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

ClutchFork wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:08 pm
potownrob wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:12 am witch wuss an afterthought, the shifter or the cupholder? :? :arrow: :|
If it comes down to shifter or a cup holder, well in the olden days we stuck the cup between our legs (not coffee--dangerous). I once got a beer soak that way though. way back in the day (1970s).