2015 Acura TLX

General discussion about cars. Looking to buy a new car? Have a great driving story? Post it here!
Shadow
Master Standardshifter

Re: 2015 Acura TLX

Post by Shadow »

Ich arbeite für ein Unternehmen Deutsch. Deutsch Kurse sind kostenlos. ich hatte zu verwenden Google translate auf diesen Satz zu schreiben.

(yes, I cheated. This is well beyond my ability to write/speak German at this point)
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Post by tankinbeans »

Ich habe für vier Jahren Deutsch studieren. Ich muß es wieder üben, aber ich kenne keine Leute die such Deutsch sprechen.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
Shadow
Master Standardshifter

Post by Shadow »

viele Menschen sprechen Deutsch am Arbeitsplatz

(okay, I'm done...this is so far beyond my ability...)
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

Shadow wrote:Ich arbeite für ein Unternehmen Deutsch. Deutsch Kurse sind kostenlos. ich hatte zu verwenden Google translate auf diesen Satz zu schreiben.

(yes, I cheated. This is well beyond my ability to write/speak German at this point)
you picked the right forum to post your german practice sentences and google translations. what better way to learn new vocab and other teutonic goodness. i'm not that good with german (studied it a little on my own in the past but nothing formal) but seem to have a good sense of when a sentence is structured right at least, and yours look pretty good. another member doesn't seem to have his syntax in order lately :lol: :oops: 8) .
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

Pourquoi l'allemand? Pouqoui pas le français? Tous les Renaults et Peugeots ici, non? :lol: :lol:
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Post by tankinbeans »

Squint wrote:Pourquoi l'allemand? Pouqoui pas le français? Tous les Renaults et Peugeots ici, non? :lol: :lol:
Weil ich Franzosich nicht sprechen kann, probiere ich die deutsche Sprache. Renaults und Puegeots sehen häßlich und zu klein aus.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.