Random Videos

All things photo, moving or not.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 11431
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty
Location: Greater Detroit Area

Re: Random Videos

Post by Rope-Pusher »

I should go buy a lottery ticket today!

I was able to find the other Vido that has eluded me for years.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJXeSkBDiTo[/youtube]
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
User avatar
ClutchFork
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 1907
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:55 pm
Cars: 2008 Fusion 2.3L manual
Location: Detroit MI

Re: Random Videos

Post by ClutchFork »

Rope-Pusher wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 am
Any Boy Scout knows that dryer lint is great for starting campfires. By itself, but especially if you add some melted wax (old crayons) or petroleum jelly. Ya takes your empty cardboard egg carton and ya fills each egg depression with lint and then come by wid your pot of melted wax and pours it over the top. After the wax has cooled and hardened, youse can rip the carton into individual chunx of carton and lint and wax (Oh My!).
Problem is I flunked Boy Scouts. but that is a GREAT idea and I have to start working on it asap in case of power outage.
Stick shiftin since '77
theholycow wrote:Why in the world would you even want to be as smooth as an automatic? Might as well just drive an automatic...
User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7769
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Forester XT
Location: Dutchess County

Re: Random Videos

Post by potownrob »

ClutchFork wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:28 am
Rope-Pusher wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 am
Any Boy Scout knows that dryer lint is great for starting campfires. By itself, but especially if you add some melted wax (old crayons) or petroleum jelly. Ya takes your empty cardboard egg carton and ya fills each egg depression with lint and then come by wid your pot of melted wax and pours it over the top. After the wax has cooled and hardened, youse can rip the carton into individual chunx of carton and lint and wax (Oh My!).
Problem is I flunked Boy Scouts. but that is a GREAT idea and I have to start working on it asap in case of power outage.
When you’re stuck starting a fire without matches nor modern tools, you quickly come up with odd materials to start that fire. That’s knot you say eye was good at starting fires without matches or lighters or cheat sticks (and/or lighter fluid), but eye still somehow turned into an eagle.
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 11431
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty
Location: Greater Detroit Area

Re: Random Videos

Post by Rope-Pusher »

potownrob wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:19 pm
ClutchFork wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:28 am
Rope-Pusher wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 am
Any Boy Scout knows that dryer lint is great for starting campfires. By itself, but especially if you add some melted wax (old crayons) or petroleum jelly. Ya takes your empty cardboard egg carton and ya fills each egg depression with lint and then come by wid your pot of melted wax and pours it over the top. After the wax has cooled and hardened, youse can rip the carton into individual chunx of carton and lint and wax (Oh My!).
Problem is I flunked Boy Scouts. but that is a GREAT idea and I have to start working on it asap in case of power outage.
When you’re stuck starting a fire without matches nor modern tools, you quickly come up with odd materials to start that fire. That’s knot you say eye was good at starting fires without matches or lighters or cheat sticks (and/or lighter fluid), but eye still somehow turned into an eagle.
Bravo! You were always an Eagle, you just had to do a couple things so others would notice you were an Eagle.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
User avatar
ClutchFork
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 1907
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:55 pm
Cars: 2008 Fusion 2.3L manual
Location: Detroit MI

Re: Random Videos

Post by ClutchFork »

potownrob wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:19 pm
ClutchFork wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:28 am
Rope-Pusher wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 am
Any Boy Scout knows that dryer lint is great for starting campfires. By itself, but especially if you add some melted wax (old crayons) or petroleum jelly. Ya takes your empty cardboard egg carton and ya fills each egg depression with lint and then come by wid your pot of melted wax and pours it over the top. After the wax has cooled and hardened, youse can rip the carton into individual chunx of carton and lint and wax (Oh My!).
Problem is I flunked Boy Scouts. but that is a GREAT idea and I have to start working on it asap in case of power outage.
When you’re stuck starting a fire without matches nor modern tools, you quickly come up with odd materials to start that fire. That’s knot you say eye was good at starting fires without matches or lighters or cheat sticks (and/or lighter fluid), but eye still somehow turned into an eagle.
I never made it past the first hike where some of us got so thirsty that we drank from a spring we found in Rouge Park. Who knows what was in that water.
https://www.nailhed.com/2016/02/rouge-p ... eries.html
Stick shiftin since '77
theholycow wrote:Why in the world would you even want to be as smooth as an automatic? Might as well just drive an automatic...
Post Reply