Support Nepotism.....

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Support Nepotism.....

Post by Rope-Pusher »

....Hire more Nepos!

Gosh Archie, do you think you could get Mike and Gloria jobs on the loading dock, too?

FORD BRINGS MORE FAMILY MEMBERS ON BOARD- Autoline Daily
The Ford Motor Company is adding two Ford family members to the board: Alexandra Ford English who is 33 years old and the daughter of Bill Ford, and Henry Ford III, who is 40 and the son of Edsel Ford. That generated some snarky comments online having family members run the company, but you have to remember that Ford is not the only car company where families play a big role. The Volkswagen Group is controlled by the Porsche and Piech families. BMW is controlled by the Quandts. The Agnellis hold a major interest in Stellantis, and so does the Peugeot family. The Toyoda and Suzuki families are still involved in the auto industry. The Chung family controls the Hyundai Group and Tata, which owns Jaguar Land Rover, is also family owned. Pity the poor Honda family. Founder Soichiro Honda banned family members from ever joining the company. And the Renault family would love to get back in the action, but they lost control after World War II because Louis Renault collaborated a little too much with the Nazis. Even so, can you think of any other major industry that has so much family control? We can’t think of one.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedi ... d-iii.html
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Re: Support Nepotism.....

Post by potownrob »

weight...edsel has a 40 year old son?!? :shock:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

potownrob wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:38 am weight...edsel has a 40 year old son?!? :shock:
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

Rope-Pusher wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:33 am
potownrob wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:38 am weight...edsel has a 40 year old son?!? :shock:
Verre ris fun knee bro
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Eye bleeph they shut half addit Aye-Aye two Edsel Fort sname. Hese n ol gui, sun off Henry Fort II, hoo wass grantsun off Henry Fort.