Just took on a Mustang GT

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
Paolo300zx
Master Standardshifter

Post by Paolo300zx »

wow, old enough thread. i think this is one of the first i ever posted on lol :lol:
Dusty
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Dusty »

last year i took my lifted 1980 F-150 to Monroe to gat inspected, it was the last day on the temp and my usual guy was out fishing all that week. well i had three geeks runnin around this truck trying, i found out later to find where to plug in the computer. finaly geek #1 says they cant inspect the truck, no computer. i tell him to open his godblessed eyes and think! they didnt have computer on carbrated vheicles! that ment geek 1 and geek 2 had to have a big pow wow, then geek # 2 asked if this was Fuel Injected or Throttel Body. NEITHER! its a BLASTED CARB!!! see that? says H-O-L-L-E-Y on the top? Carbarautor!

i got it inspected FINALY but i never would go there, incomptent idiots.
Found Off Road Daily
1992 Ford Bronco 5.0 4x4
JackBauer
Master Standardshifter

Post by JackBauer »

Well....What was it? Throttle Body? or fuel injected?

:lol: :lol:
MustangGT
Senior Standardshifter

Post by MustangGT »

Holy sh&t Jack Bauer. I just took a look at your Mustang bashing website. It almost seems like a bunch of Mustang owners raped and killed your entire family, and then set a fire to your house...

BTW - Kiefer used to drive one...
V8 Mustang - the stereo's under the hood...
Paolo300zx
Master Standardshifter

Post by Paolo300zx »

honestly, did you skip like 7 pages back to find this thread :lol: LET IT DIE!!!! FOR SAKE A DECENCY LET IT DIE!!!!
MustangGT
Senior Standardshifter

Post by MustangGT »

Actually this was only the 4th thread from the top. Not many people posting in this section I guess. Besides it had Mustang GT in the tilte, so of course I had to check it out.
V8 Mustang - the stereo's under the hood...
Paolo300zx
Master Standardshifter

Post by Paolo300zx »

MustangGT wrote:Actually this was only the 4th thread from the top. Not many people posting in this section I guess. Besides it had Mustang GT in the tilte, so of course I had to check it out.

ah ic ic

good call :D
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT

Post by eaglecatcher »

Jack, aren't you/weren't you in the process of working on a cobra or a GT I thought?

I like my mustang. I don't love it, but I like it. Z>mustang
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
HKS 65mm Hi-Power Exhaust
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
HKS Vein Pressure Converter
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
Tinton
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 91 MR2t, 88&86 Fieros

Post by Tinton »

eaglecatcher wrote:Jack, aren't you/weren't you in the process of working on a cobra or a GT I thought?

I like my mustang. I don't love it, but I like it. Z>mustang
You should've never of gotten that stang, heh. You should've held out for a 300ZX and just taken the bus.

I've always hated Mustangs (except for '64-'67) but I generally try not to bring it up, there are ALWAYS a lot of 'stang owners around who will lead you into a flamewar. They just seem like weak chick cars. I have no problem tearing up the V6 'stangs, and I only have 140 hp. That's kinda sad. Its not that I hate domestics, I'm just a GM guy (Ford, no 4-letter words in my house, and Dodge, to avoid :P )

Jack Bauer, you wanna make a Mustang hate group? LOL :twisted:
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter

Post by eaglecatcher »

I was willing to wait like up to 6 months after my birthday to get a Z, and I told my dad that, I said I'll wait for one in excellent condition, and the right price, but my parents said "we will not let you have it right now because of the poor rearward visibility. When you become more experience you can buy one."

Otherwise i would have waited until I found a perfect one.

At least I got to drive one though. If I had known they weren't gonna let me buy one, I would have found a twin turbo to test drive :twisted:
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
Nervous
Master Standardshifter

Post by Nervous »

eaglecatcher wrote:I was willing to wait like up to 6 months after my birthday to get a Z, and I told my dad that, I said I'll wait for one in excellent condition, and the right price, but my parents said "we will not let you have it right now because of the poor rearward visibility. When you become more experience you can buy one."

At least I got to drive one though. If I had known they weren't gonna let me buy one, I would have found a twin turbo to test drive :twisted:
My parents just wanted 2 things in my car :Had to be 4 seater
had to be 4 cylinder

I ended up getting a V6 that should of really been a V4. I ain't complainin though :twisted:
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter

Post by eaglecatcher »

man. If my parents had wanted two things, 4 seater, and less then 8 cylinders, I could have gotten a 2+2 300ZX
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
mulvihill
Senior Standardshifter

Post by mulvihill »

i love this thread :)
0-60 in.......still counting....
PureLife
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '98 BMW 323is (2.8)

Post by PureLife »

Nervous wrote:
eaglecatcher wrote:I was willing to wait like up to 6 months after my birthday to get a Z, and I told my dad that, I said I'll wait for one in excellent condition, and the right price, but my parents said "we will not let you have it right now because of the poor rearward visibility. When you become more experience you can buy one."

My parents just wanted 2 things in my car :Had to be 4 seater
had to be 4 cylinder

I ended up getting a V6 that should of really been a V4. I ain't complainin though :twisted:
V4 ... :?
scion_xA
Senior Standardshifter

Post by scion_xA »

:lol:
2006 Scion xA
Mods: TRD Short Shifter