Misc Thread VI: Return of the Threadi

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Re: Misc Thread VI: Return of the Threadi

Post by tankinbeans »

You said luxury, so that clubs out Acowrah and Infinite Knees. You bought Leeches.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

tankinbeans wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:26 pm You said luxury, so that clubs out Acowrah and Infinite Knees. You bought Leeches.
Eye yam off fend. Ack cure rah und infinite tea are in deed luck sure lee blands. :oops: :x :?:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
IMBoring25

Post by IMBoring25 »

Seems like there wouldn't be much difference between hail large enough to damage cars and hail large enough to damage PV cells...Plus there's not a lot of overhang there, so if the hail is wind-driven, about half the inventory is still going to get it.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

IMBoring25 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:48 pm Seems like there wouldn't be much difference between hail large enough to damage cars and hail large enough to damage PV cells...Plus there's not a lot of overhang there, so if the hail is wind-driven, about half the inventory is still going to get it.
I think the deal is that even if they are "Expensive", replacing solar panels is still much cheaper than paying for body work. Nobody is going to complain if the replacement solar panel doesn't quite match the ones next to it and make you do it over until you get it to match.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

drove the big blue beast to barnes & chernobyl last night. compared to the gold cloud it drove like a sports car. was fun to row through the gears for the first time in over a week, and the car turned when i told it to!! took gold cloud to work though. was a comfy ride. now iff only eye could drive it from the back seat...
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

My wife drives from the passenger seat.
"Why r u going this way?". "Slow down!". "What's that noise?". "Just stay in one lane (for the rest of your life)"
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Eye yammin milkwalkey, awaiting birf of grandson #4 and watching over grandson #1 while his parents are at the horsepillow.
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter

Post by tankinbeans »

Rope-Pusher wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm Eye yammin milkwalkey, awaiting birf of grandson #4 and watching over grandson #1 while his parents are at the horsepillow.
You seem to have misplaced two grandchildren. Are they out bombing around in the Jeep?
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

The otter two grandsons are back in meechigun.

This one came out quickly once he started moving. I'd guess he must have a lot of ratio in first gear to use once he fingered out how not to stall it.
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter

Post by tankinbeans »

Waiting for Rob to show us the new Cool Whip!

Rob, where are you?
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

tankinbeans wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:47 pm Waiting for Rob to show us the new Cool Whip!

Rob, where are you?
High Ding from ewes eye guest. It’s a big, it’s a comfy. It’s quick when pushed. Smooth as a whale. Gold as a 70s bathroom. Rides like a cloud. Sips like a captain. What is it??
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter

Post by tankinbeans »

Since you were offend at my notion that Infiniteknees weren't lick surely, Q50? G35/G37?
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

tankinbeans wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:24 pm Since you were offend at my notion that Infiniteknees weren't lick surely, Q50? G35/G37?
ewe’ve bin fool’d. eye got uh nice sir Carr.
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter

Post by tankinbeans »

potownrob wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:23 pm
tankinbeans wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:24 pm Since you were offend at my notion that Infiniteknees weren't lick surely, Q50? G35/G37?
So...tis a Lexus. I knew it! LFA?

Ha
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

tankinbeans wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:02 pm
potownrob wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:23 pm
So...tis a Lexus. I knew it! LFA?

Ha
Not...Quite...