Misc Thread VI: Return of the Threadi

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Re: Misc Thread VI: Return of the Threadi

Post by potownrob »

watkins wrote:I need more camping trips in my life. I have at least three booked from July through September, but that just isnt enough. Working every third Saturday messes things up considerably
SS Meat Prep :twisted:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

watkins wrote:I need more camping trips in my life. I have at least three booked from July through September, but that just isnt enough. Working every third Saturday messes things up considerably
Yeah, I can relate. My GF is on call every third weekend or so and it's a pain to plan anything, because she can't really go far from the are, always has a laptop with her and most of the time ends up having to drive around for work.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

Theres something enjoyable about burning the shit out of your tongue on hot sauce you made yourself
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter

Post by AHTOXA »

watkins wrote:Theres something enjoyable about burning the shit out of your tongue on hot sauce you made yourself
I've long been aware of your masochistic tendencies. This does not surprise me in the least.
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

did you guys miss the part about me getting another car?? :? :cry: :evil:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Post by tankinbeans »

potownrob wrote:did you guys miss the part about me getting another car?? :? :cry: :evil:
I saw it and figured you were being a tease. I was going to ask if you had a new knob to jiggle as I can't imagine you'd go the sewing machine route.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

tankinbeans wrote:
potownrob wrote:did you guys miss the part about me getting another car?? :? :cry: :evil:
I saw it and figured you were being a tease. I was going to ask if you had a new knob to jiggle as I can't imagine you'd go the sewing machine route.
If owning two cars is what it takes for you to get your pedals to outnumber your feet, then Soviet.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

tankinbeans wrote:
haha. unfortunately the knob is not in the best shape, and finding a proper replacement (on the cheap) is not as easy as I expected. Y’all also know the only way to get me back into the Amish game was to have two cahs. Will try to post something up later at work.
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

Rope-Pusher wrote:
tankinbeans wrote:
If owning two cars is what it takes for you to get your pedals to outnumber your feet, then Soviet.
yup, that's what it took. no russian cars for me though. :| :)
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter

Post by tankinbeans »

Wouldn't it be easier to hire somebody to hack off an extraneous leg?
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

tankinbeans wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to hire somebody to hack off an extraneous leg?
took me a hot minute to figure out what you were responding too... :| :arrow: :shock: :oops: :twisted:

did ewe sea my knew carr fred??
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20381
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

AHTOXA wrote:
watkins wrote:Theres something enjoyable about burning the shit out of your tongue on hot sauce you made yourself
I've long been aware of your masochistic tendencies. This does not surprise me in the least.
Has your mother been telling stories again?
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

watkins wrote:
AHTOXA wrote:
is this the cliquish behavior another SS member was referring to? :?: :oops: :lol:
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter

Post by AHTOXA »

watkins wrote:
AHTOXA wrote:
Word of mouth when I spoke to yours. Luckily not limited to just word.
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter

Post by tankinbeans »

Looks like the site's received an update? I didn't have to click all over smell and back to see the notifications.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport