Nuclear Spiderman/Accountant Tales VERY GOOD Read me

Off-topic posts, quotes of the day and anything else you just would like to vent to the world. PG-13 or below PLEASE!
ElectroGhandi
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo V6

Nuclear Spiderman/Accountant Tales VERY GOOD Read me

Post by ElectroGhandi »

I wrote a story for you guys, so love it. I will add more episodes later.

This is a tale about a man who got exposed inside a nuclear reactor, then he becomes everywhere! Like he's at the Lincoln Memorial, and he's also in his work office. Amazing! He is talking now, talking to a group of high school students, and he says, "I'll live everywhere!" He points to a picture of the Lincoln Memorial. "Best future? Go work." He wants the kids to be worthy. Please note that he is also everywhere at this time, because of the nuclear. But he is not selfish! He uses his everywhere to saaaave people. He is Spiderman, and he is not afraid of show it.

EPISODE 5: A Religious Experience Part II: A Business Venture
Previously on Nuclear Spiderman/Accountant Tales VERY GOOD Read me...
Main character gets very depressed because he violated the terms of his body warranty by getting nuclear, which alters his DNA and now Christian God is all pissed off.

The Ritmusic2k-based character (which is a preacher) helps Supraman channel his depression into a desire to make a shitload of money. Therefore, this is formed: United Chesapeake Entities Heavy Industrial Application Manufacturing, LLC. Spiderman's company has many interests, just like any company should. *I'll finish this later*

EPISODE 4: A Religious Experience
Super man was performing his presentation about career choices when some high schooler in the audience threw a large wooden crucifix at Superman head. It hurt the Spur man, but then he figured it was the hand of God that threw the cross. "I need to be more religion. I must quickly repent and give my life to Jesus Christ and recognize my wrong doings." This is where a character named whatever RITmusk2k's real name is. "I am preacher. I want you to become gospel singer!" "Ok" I have not forgotten that he is everywhere. That is an integral part of this saga. But I don't think I can incorporate it into this episode. "I love God and Jesus Christ." - Spider Man Nuclear mode. He has many names. "I don't mind being reliligious, DO YOU?" Nevermind, I found a way to make the everywhere. Remeber, he is nuclear. It turns out God doesn't love Superman because he is nuclear and therefore altered his DNA. God = DNA factory/industrial plant, and he voided his warranty! "We must crush rebellion. YOUR DNA IS NOT OPEN SOURCE, f**k!" God explains to Spiderman. Spiderman becomes depression and this is where the episode ends and TO BE CONTINUTED.

EPISODE 3: He Turns Evil For a Somewhat Negligible Period of Time! (or, Rapid Character Decay: Hard Mode)
Christoper Watkins woke up and was VERY annoyed at the grease on his forehead. "HOW CAN I GIVE ME PRESENTATION WITH ALL THIS GREASY HAIR!!!" I am annoyed. Then he goes to Wikihow and reads that you can give yourself a sort of "dry shower" by rubbing white flour into your grease hair. "I am adequate I can do this task" the Spider-man says. HE PUTS TOO MUCH FLOUR IN HIS HEAD. Now he comes to be EVIL because he will look ugly for his presentation. GRRRRRR. He is evil because he decides to do UNETHICAL BUSINESS. Due to his money, spiderman Watkins becomes so evil and takes money. "This money," Watkins groans, "is not sufficient for soaking the grease out of my hair!!" He also meets a long-long-lost friend at Lexington Market and they get a slice of pizza. Ummm, and then they go home.

EPISODE 2: Pilot Epi$ode
One of nuclear spider man's main sellings points is that he knows about life. He is good at speaking and will speak at you on numerous topics. This ability is strengthened now that he is different now. So now he can speak so much! His calling card is the Magnet Board! Essentially, he has a board and has magnets in it. The magnets have words that help kids plan out out their futures.

"The benefits of money is endless," says Spider-Man. He worked as an ACCOUNTANT 8) before he started being everywhere. Now he doesn't an accountant anymore. "I own so much land."

Next, I will explain the part about when he is in the nuclear reactor. The man was inspected the reactor for defects when a naughty boy turned it on! Then he go "Oh f**k" and then he became everywhere!

Also, Spiderman is also named Chris Watkins. The end of this episode is now.

EPISODE 1: Cat
Since he is everywhere, he sees a cat, and the cat is ill! The cat is so ill, he cannot walk and has hair falling out. So Spiderman must save my cat! He takes the cat to the hospital and fixes her. And this took place in Maine. Spiderman lives in Arizona. Ooooo ;)
Last edited by ElectroGhandi on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Warner
Master Standardshifter

Re: Stories! Please read!

Post by Warner »

theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

When Spiderman was in the alps fighting grizzly bears,
He used his magical fire breath and saved the maidens fair.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
ElectroGhandi
Master Standardshifter

Post by ElectroGhandi »

I added an episode. :doubt:
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

Post by Leedeth »

Jastreb
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2009 Mazda RX-8 R3, Blue

Post by Jastreb »

Episode 0.

Nuclear spider man dude lies on a hospital bed, bandages covering the burns on his face and arms. Most of his hair has fallen out. Blood from his gums has dried on the pillow. A faint smell of vomit is in the air. He is delerious with a fever and in his delirium he imagines that he is can post weird stuff on every forum on the internet. He has a 60% chance of dying.

An accountant inspecting a nuclear reactor? Huh?
2009 Mazda RX-8 R3
ElectroGhandi
Master Standardshifter

Post by ElectroGhandi »

Ok ok ok. He used to be an accountant that would sometimes go to high schools and talk to students about their futures. Now he is a superman and he also sometimes goes to high schools and talks to students about their futures.

Clarification accepted?
mtheis
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 07 Corolla, 76 Celica

Re: Nuclear Spiderman/Accountant Tales VERY GOOD Read me

Post by mtheis »

Wow, even Leedeth is giving you shit. :lol:
2007 Corolla
2017 Cannondale Quick 3
1995 Tercel
1976 Celica GT
Unofficial SS.com IRC Server
Driving stick since March 20, 2002
Official lurker
RITmusic2k
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP

Post by RITmusic2k »

I want to be a character in the next episode.
1974Alfa5spd
Master Standardshifter

Post by 1974Alfa5spd »

mtheis wrote:Wow, even Leedeth is giving you shit. :lol:
Now we know it sucks.

I think I dropped a few IQ points by reading that...
ElectroGhandi
Master Standardshifter

Post by ElectroGhandi »

Added episode 4: A Religious Experience. RITmusic2k makes a cameo appearance.
RITmusic2k
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP

Post by RITmusic2k »

f**k yeah! I like it just the way it is.