Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Read the FAQ and still not sure about something? Want to shift faster? Post here.
Post Reply
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 10935
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty
Location: Greater Detroit Area

Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Post by Rope-Pusher » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:06 pm

...and driving it!
Image
Man drives Rolls-Royce for 78 years then makes museum donation to ensure its preservation

https://www.autoblog.com/2012/12/27/man ... onation-t/
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"

User avatar
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 4026
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i
Location: Shakopee, MN

Re: Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Post by tankinbeans » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:46 pm

I didn't realize just how huge those antiques were. I like it.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
Image

Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 10935
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty
Location: Greater Detroit Area

Re: Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Post by Rope-Pusher » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:05 am

tankinbeans wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:46 pm
I didn't realize just how huge those antiques were. I like it.
......Or maybe the owner was only 4 feet tall!

.....and lived in a brick tiny house.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"

User avatar
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 4026
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i
Location: Shakopee, MN

Re: Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Post by tankinbeans » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:05 am

Needs a great dane for scale I suppose.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
Image

User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7510
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '13 ES 350; '07 Altima
Location: Dutchess County

Re: Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Post by potownrob » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 am

eye think eye've bin two that muse am before. eye saw the dr. seuss and dinosaur exhibits, but didn't make it too the car exhibit. my sister walked oveur there and took picks though. she said there were mull tipple levels of cars, knot jest awl on won floor. :cry: :evil: :x
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.

Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 10935
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty
Location: Greater Detroit Area

Re: Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Post by Rope-Pusher » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:16 am

potownrob wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 am
eye think eye've bin two that muse am before. eye saw the dr. seuss and dinosaur exhibits, but didn't make it too the car exhibit. my sister walked oveur there and took picks though. she said there were mull tipple levels of cars, knot jest awl on won floor. :cry: :evil: :x
Eye witch mower pipple wood youse the Rope app. Eye make bucka word from the sponsors.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"

User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7510
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '13 ES 350; '07 Altima
Location: Dutchess County

Re: Man Bests Our Tony's Record for Owning an Amish Vehicle

Post by potownrob » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:52 am

Rope-Pusher wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:16 am
potownrob wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 am
eye think eye've bin two that muse am before. eye saw the dr. seuss and dinosaur exhibits, but didn't make it too the car exhibit. my sister walked oveur there and took picks though. she said there were mull tipple levels of cars, knot jest awl on won floor. :cry: :evil: :x
Eye witch mower pipple wood youse the Rope app. Eye make bucka word from the sponsors.
Eh, men! Eye cun curr(y)!!
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.

Post Reply