Chogokin's 2009 Altima Coupe

A place to post photos and discuss your car.
FDSpirit
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2000 Honda Civic Si

Re: Chogokin's 2009 Altima Coupe

Post by FDSpirit »

I know that feeling. When im at a light on my way home, if the car in front or next to me rolls back a tad, I get all giddy :lol:.
2000 Honda Civic Si- Slightly faster than your grandmomma's grocery getter......slightly.
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

I usually do. But a few days ago a dumbass was clutch-holding his Outback at a light and kept rolling back a bit then pulled forward. Except one time he forgot to pull forward, so I slammed on my horn and he moved. Then he almost hit me again.
FDSpirit
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2000 Honda Civic Si

Post by FDSpirit »

Yeah. I'd get pissed real fast at something like that. I saw some dumb high school kid rolling back and forth at a light for like a minute. POS car and I guess he thought he looked cool doing that.
2000 Honda Civic Si- Slightly faster than your grandmomma's grocery getter......slightly.
Danger_Ranger
Junior Standardshifter
Cars: 1997 Mazda B2300

Post by Danger_Ranger »

Silverado wrote:
paul34 wrote:Must be gearing. Same reason why the motor in my car and a Camry are the exact same, yet the Camry has a rated 35 MPG on the highway. I think I'm rated like 26 or 27 although I usually get that with my mixed, mostly city driving.
That is good that you can at least beat the EPA. My truck is rated at 14 city 19 highway which is abysmal. I don't know why the EPA low balls it so much. Are they estimating what the always-10mph-over, floor it to the next red light, latte sipping, cellphone babbling soccer mom is going to get?
Agreed. Under the new ratings, my truck is rated at 21/24, but during this summer, every tank has been between 24 and 25 mpg. I drive 65 on the highway and shift at 3k in town too, which is about the sweet spot for my engine it seems.

And btw nice Altima Coupe, I don't see many around but they're pretty sporty.
Roymond
Senior Standardshifter

Post by Roymond »

Amazing looking car man. I took one of them for a ride when I was looking for a car and I love how it drove. It was just out of my price range too (I was looking at the bare bones model though, yours looks a lot nicer :-) )
Machin19dXvida
Junior Standardshifter

Post by Machin19dXvida »

This 09 nissan is great, someday i want to get a car like this, it looks so nice, great job and selection man.