BKs New Car

A place to post photos and discuss your car.
User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7463
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Golf; '07 Altima
Location: Dutchess County

Re: BKs New Car

Post by potownrob » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:22 am

tankinbeans wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:32 am
I think it's a load of vaporware. Hehe
Depending on how it was maintained, it could turn into it.
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.

Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 10875
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty
Location: Greater Detroit Area

Re: BKs New Car

Post by Rope-Pusher » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:30 pm

tankinbeans wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:32 am
I think it's a load of vaporware. Hehe
Image
Prepaid Uber Rides for the Rest of His Life?
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"

User avatar
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 3978
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i
Location: Shakopee, MN

Re: BKs New Car

Post by tankinbeans » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:02 am

So we don't get to "have it [our] way" and learn about the new automovehicle?

Boo! Eye yam offend.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
Image

User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7463
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Golf; '07 Altima
Location: Dutchess County

Re: BKs New Car

Post by potownrob » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:32 am

tankinbeans wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:02 am
So we don't get to "have it [our] way" and learn about the new automovehicle?

Boo! Eye yam offend.
a parent li knot; he must bee having severe buyer's re-morse. eye will try too get him bach inn hier too spill the beans. kidd must fink he's the own lee per sun two ever regret bye ying a car. :oops: :( :? :evil:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.

Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 10875
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty
Location: Greater Detroit Area

Re: BKs New Car

Post by Rope-Pusher » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:59 pm

potownrob wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:32 am
tankinbeans wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:02 am
So we don't get to "have it [our] way" and learn about the new automovehicle?

Boo! Eye yam offend.
a parent li knot; he must bee having severe buyer's re-morse. eye will try too get him bach inn hier too spill the beans. kidd must fink he's the own lee per sun two ever regret bye ying a car. :oops: :( :? :evil:
Ones eye regretted a vehicle - 1999 Deep Amethyst Jeep Cherokee. Now, don't get me wrong - I like Deep Purple as munch as the negst fellow,
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKCR7kQMTQ[/youtube]
and on a suni dei, it was tollerable, but at any other time it was just a dark, drab color.
Image
Never gave me a reason to visit the stealership for repairs during my 3 year lease, but I was never so glad to get something else to drive as the day I turned it in.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"

User avatar
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 14674
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Cars: '16 Ecoboost F150
Location: Coppell, TX

Re: BKs New Car

Post by AHTOXA » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Still no reveal? What a tease, man. What a tease.
'16 Ecoboost F150
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
'17 Trek Fuel EX8 27.5+
'08 Giant Trance 1 (old school 26'er)

User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7463
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Golf; '07 Altima
Location: Dutchess County

Re: BKs New Car

Post by potownrob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:40 am

Yup, response in chat either... :|
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.

Post Reply