2010 Camaro

Test drive a car? Have a favorite oil filter? Love your LCD TV? Post the product in the title and review away!
Jakej
Junior Standardshifter

2010 Camaro

Post by Jakej »

My aunt bought one and drove up from Illinois the other day to pick it up (i'm in michigan), and I just gotta say..it looks beastly. Driving downtown on a busy day, we had people staring and looking and giving thumbs up, some people whipped out cell phones to take a picture; if you want to feel like a star, buy a '10 Camaro.

The inside was real nice too, although I did hit my head getting in, and while I was in I was bumpin' the headliner, and I'm not too tall either (5'8"). It's too quiet for as badass as it looks, you could barely hear anything and so the exhaust could use some tweaking. Big trunk, a big trunk is always nice. The only super bad thing- it was automatic with "manual" paddle shifters. Lame.

This isn't so much a review as it is me talking about what I noticed, and how badass it was. I can't say I've got enough experience with it to give an actual review.
Jakej
Junior Standardshifter

Re: 2010 Camaro

Post by Jakej »

Yeah I believe it was the 2LT model.
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

Did it have a sunroof? People say the headroom is severely reduced by it.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
Jakej
Junior Standardshifter

Post by Jakej »

yep it had the sunroof. I could believe anyone who said the head room was reduced..i haven't sat in too many previous camaros, but after riding this one i'm not sure i'd want to.
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Post by wannabe »

Jakej wrote:My aunt bought one and drove up from Illinois the other day to pick it up (i'm in michigan), and I just gotta say..it looks beastly. Driving downtown on a busy day, we had people staring and looking and giving thumbs up, some people whipped out cell phones to take a picture; if you want to feel like a star, buy a '10 Camaro.

The inside was real nice too, although I did hit my head getting in, and while I was in I was bumpin' the headliner, and I'm not too tall either (5'8"). It's too quiet for as badass as it looks, you could barely hear anything and so the exhaust could use some tweaking. Big trunk, a big trunk is always nice. The only super bad thing- it was automatic with "manual" paddle shifters. Lame.

This isn't so much a review as it is me talking about what I noticed, and how badass it was. I can't say I've got enough experience with it to give an actual review.
wtf? where?
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff
Jakej
Junior Standardshifter

Post by Jakej »

Bay city.
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Post by wannabe »

Jakej wrote:Bay city.
wrong side of state :P actually, we have two active members from the east side. i'm on the west side. yo
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff