New to Forum - New Car Jitters

Just sign up? Feel free to tell your fellow Standardshifters about yourself, your car or anything else.
Squint
Master Standardshifter

Re: New to Forum - New Car Jitters

Post by Squint »

tankinbeans wrote:Did anyone else hear Clarkson joshing Hammond about his Beetle in their head?

Nice car, and welcome to the forum.
I never get to watch Top Gear live/new episodes until they hit Netflix... sigh...

And I wish a Porsche were in the budget currently, that's probably a few years down the road for me though :roll: :lol:
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
tkdinga
Junior Standardshifter
Cars: Porsche 911

Post by tkdinga »

[quote="tankinbeans"]Did anyone else hear Clarkson joshing Hammond about his Beetle in their head?

LOL! Yeah, I think I saw that episode of Top Gear. Didn't he say it was just a Beetle that had been "squashed-out" some? Hammond loves the 911 (and has a Carrera S as his daily driver last I read), and May had an older Model, Guards Red that is very nice looking. Jeremy mosly "poo-poo's" on Porsche; I believe he's a big Mercedes guy.

Thanks again-
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Squint wrote:
tankinbeans wrote:Did anyone else hear Clarkson joshing Hammond about his Beetle in their head?

Nice car, and welcome to the forum.
I never get to watch Top Gear live/new episodes until they hit Netflix... sigh...

And I wish a Porsche were in the budget currently, that's probably a few years down the road for me though :roll: :lol:
...something for the grandkids to buy with their inheritance.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"