2000 Celica GTS (tiptronic automatic)

Car parts or cars up for sale
User avatar
Hatchman
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:25 pm
Location: frequently in a FiT often in Etobicoke

Post by Hatchman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:14 pm

mmm nope.

What else do you hate, other than the obvious Honda product?

screenname
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 2755
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:11 pm

Post by screenname » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:18 pm

Hmm... this could take a while. This thread is getting way off-topic anyways...

I hate pretty much any car that has a combination of three of these or more: boring, slow, uninspired, inefficient, ugly, useless. Most of Hummer's models come to mind.

User avatar
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 9441
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:04 am
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT
Location: Ithaca, NY

Post by eaglecatcher » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:59 am

except the H1, that is the coolest really big car out on the market. I could just see myself driving one of those down the street, and taking up a lane and a half because its so damn big. O wait, I forgot, I'll don't have enough money to fill up my tank twice a day.

User avatar
Ironichumour
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ironichumour » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:04 am

Haha one of my favourite car stories involves a Hummer....some friends and I were in Tim Hortons having lunch and watching the cars going through the drive-through (have you ever noticed just how funny it is to watch people talk to a box? LOL)...anyway, this Hummer comes in and ends up getting stuck in the drive-through!! I couldn't stop laughing, it was just so ridiculous. :roll: :lol:
It's not what's on the outside, it's what's under the hood

User avatar
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 9441
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:04 am
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT
Location: Ithaca, NY

Post by eaglecatcher » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:20 am

I have read about them, and also Ford Excursions getting stuck. I wonder what the dudes (or dudettes) roof looked like after that. wow,

screenname
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 2755
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:11 pm

Post by screenname » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:57 am

Ironichumour wrote:Haha one of my favourite car stories involves a Hummer....some friends and I were in Tim Hortons having lunch and watching the cars going through the drive-through (have you ever noticed just how funny it is to watch people talk to a box? LOL)...anyway, this Hummer comes in and ends up getting stuck in the drive-through!! I couldn't stop laughing, it was just so ridiculous. :roll: :lol:
I probably would have collapsed from laughter right then and there. That's really funny. :lol:

I hate drive-thrus. I've never used one, and never will.

Hummer's advertisements lie. The H1 can NOT go everywhere. Want proof? Try driving it in France - especially down a narrow alley. "Everywhere", eh?

User avatar
Ironichumour
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ironichumour » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:28 am

screenname wrote:I probably would have collapsed from laughter right then and there. That's really funny. :lol:

I hate drive-thrus. I've never used one, and never will.

Hummer's advertisements lie. The H1 can NOT go everywhere. Want proof? Try driving it in France - especially down a narrow alley. "Everywhere", eh?
I was laughing like an idiot, yeah...everyone was staring at me LOL but I didn't care...it was too damn funny LOL

I don't like drive -thrus either....

And LOL let's sue Hummer for false advertising!!! yes!!! LOL :roll: :P :lol:
It's not what's on the outside, it's what's under the hood

User avatar
VTECaddict
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 1875
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:41 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by VTECaddict » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:23 am

i told my friend i would give him a dollar if he could find a new camry on the lot with a stick. needless to say, i got to keep my dollar. :roll:

and he sat in a manual corolla S, released the handbrake and the car started rolling...he didnt understand. :lol: flash forward two weeks and he got a new accord sedan 5MT. :shock:
2006 BMW 330i 6MT

User avatar
six
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 4672
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Cars: 2015 Chevrolet SS 6MT
Location: California, U.S.

Post by six » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:24 pm

I thought Accords came with six-speeds.
Image
2015 Heron White Chevrolet SS Sedan 6MT

User avatar
jomotopia
Moderator
Posts: 10230
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:01 pm
Cars: 04 STi, 05 Matrix XR (AT)
Location: AWD Turbo Nirvana
Contact:

Post by jomotopia » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:32 pm

my friend had a 97 Accord and now has an 02, both 5 speeds.
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX in Orange

User avatar
Johnf514
Moderator
Posts: 8568
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:59 pm
Cars: '07 Mazda3, '06 Ninja 636
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Post by Johnf514 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:34 pm

six wrote:I thought Accords came with six-speeds.
V6 comes with a 6MT.
2007 Mazda3
Mods: 15% tint, Eibach ProKit
2006 Ninja 636
Mods: NOS & sidecar

LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 2145
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:17 pm

Post by LS1Leader » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:02 pm

screenname wrote:Hummer's advertisements lie. The H1 can NOT go everywhere. Want proof? Try driving it in France - especially down a narrow alley. "Everywhere", eh?
You can, you just have to cause severe property damage to do so. :D

screenname
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 2755
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:11 pm

Post by screenname » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:25 am

LS1Leader wrote:
screenname wrote:Hummer's advertisements lie. The H1 can NOT go everywhere. Want proof? Try driving it in France - especially down a narrow alley. "Everywhere", eh?
You can, you just have to cause severe property damage to do so. :D
You can't drive a Hummer down into the Mariana's Trench! No matter how much property damage you cause, it'll still never be driveable down there.

Post Reply