91 EF Hatch

Car parts or cars up for sale
FDSpirit
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2000 Honda Civic Si

Re: 91 EF Hatch

Post by FDSpirit »

Lolololol. Never a dull moment on this site. Your reply reminded me of that Beavis and Butt-head episode where they tried not to laugh. :lol: :lol:
2000 Honda Civic Si- Slightly faster than your grandmomma's grocery getter......slightly.
LHOswald
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '99 Civic Hatch w/B16a

Post by LHOswald »

FDSpirit wrote:LHo, if you're gonna use CL, I suggest spreading the radius for searching. I did some searching for parts just in Albany. No bueno. Widened it to a few other cities maybe an hour away at most and got a ton of stuff. None of it I like, but still. The same applies to cars.
uhh not from craigslist...its from CTVTEC. theres a huge honda following in the CT\MA area and they have a gigantic forum dedicated to it. its like honda tech but theres less douche bags. and most of the people on there know each other.
FDSpirit
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2000 Honda Civic Si

Post by FDSpirit »

I should have been more clear. I meant if you change your mind and look elsewhere. And yeah. HT is full of dbags. There are a few good peeps on there, but they're few and far between.
2000 Honda Civic Si- Slightly faster than your grandmomma's grocery getter......slightly.
LHOswald
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '99 Civic Hatch w/B16a

Post by LHOswald »

idk, i really dont want to go that far to get a car. it makes everything take foreverrrrr. although most of the stuff in CT is stolen anyway lol... but ctvtec has a whole sub-section dedicated to telling people what cars were stolen recently, so noone gets f*cked looking for a car