2012 Vehicles with a Manual Transmission

General discussion about cars. Looking to buy a new car? Have a great driving story? Post it here!
ashowofhands
Junior Standardshifter
Cars: 2003 Outback (dad's)

Re: 2012 Vehicles with a Manual Transmission

Post by ashowofhands »

Shadow wrote:
theholycow wrote:
BMW is another manufacturer with a long list, but for them it really boils down to 4 cars: 1-series, 3-series, 6-series, and the Z4.
oh wow, didn't even realize that their list has shrunk...didn't look too closely at their list, and i simply assumed that there would still be at least one 5 series and one X with a stick available. that's slightly disappointing.
Shadow
Master Standardshifter

Post by Shadow »

ashowofhands wrote:
Shadow wrote:
theholycow wrote:
BMW is another manufacturer with a long list, but for them it really boils down to 4 cars: 1-series, 3-series, 6-series, and the Z4.
oh wow, didn't even realize that their list has shrunk...didn't look too closely at their list, and i simply assumed that there would still be at least one 5 series and one X with a stick available. that's slightly disappointing.
Look at the bright side---at least the new 6-series 'vert is still available with a manual trans....
DKaz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: Mazda3, Matrix, R3

Post by DKaz »

I should make this list for 2020 and 2021 vehicles. The list is going to be depressingly short.
09 Mazda 5 GS 6MT - His
12 Mazda 3 GS-L Skyactiv 6MT - Hers

ImageImage