I think I found the worst thing about interior design for manual transmission cars

General discussion about cars. Looking to buy a new car? Have a great driving story? Post it here!
bk7794
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 00 Civic (Stock)

Re: I think I found the worst thing about interior design for manual transmission cars

Post by bk7794 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:15 pm

Sounds like its as bad as the VW Passat
2012 Volkswagen Passat 2.5 5 Speed
2000 Honda Civic EX 5 Speed - Sold
Volvo S60R 6 Speed - Sold

potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '13 ES 350; '07 Altima

Re: I think I found the worst thing about interior design for manual transmission cars

Post by potownrob » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:39 am

bk7794 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:15 pm
Sounds like its as bad as the VW Passat
eye somehow highly doubt that... :? :arrow: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

if OP is unhappy with a Z4, eye wonder what will make him happy... :? :|
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.

IMBoring25

Post by IMBoring25 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:56 am

That's not OP. This is page 2. It reads like a bot post...Some odd linguistics ("cannot find true buyer," "mop my cotton sheet," "i stuck with previous one..."), non sequitur with the rest of the topic, and involving a BMW. Probably will come back and add some SEO links to the post or profile after nobody's paying attention anymore.

I'm thinking I feel some deletage and bannage coming on if there's no activity that sounds a little more normal in the next day or two.

Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:04 pm

IMBoring25 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:56 am
That's not OP. This is page 2. It reads like a bot post...Some odd linguistics ("cannot find true buyer," "mop my cotton sheet," "i stuck with previous one..."), non sequitur with the rest of the topic, and involving a BMW. Probably will come back and add some SEO links to the post or profile after nobody's paying attention anymore.

I'm thinking I feel some deletage and bannage coming on if there's no activity that sounds a little more normal in the next day or two.
Didn't Sydney Lauper sing:

"Bots just wana have fun
Bots just gotta have fun
BOTSWANA HAVE FUN"?
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"

potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:19 am

IMBoring25 wrote:

whoops :lol:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.

potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:20 am

IMBoring25 wrote:

bk7794
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 00 Civic (Stock)

Post by bk7794 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:25 pm

What happened?
2012 Volkswagen Passat 2.5 5 Speed
2000 Honda Civic EX 5 Speed - Sold
Volvo S60R 6 Speed - Sold