Street racer escapes cops

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
User avatar
Paolo300zx
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 3184
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:03 am
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by Paolo300zx » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:22 pm

hockeystyx16 wrote:it was probably Paolo lol

OKAAAYYY i made a mistake gaaaawwwwdddd :roll:

User avatar
hockeystyx16
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 6960
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:54 am
Cars: 95 probe GT
Location: toledo ohio
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by hockeystyx16 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm

lol

i love driving the wrong way at bristol and martinsville to see how big of a pileup i can make
-Roman
95 Probelem GT
Image

User avatar
six
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 4672
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Cars: 2015 Chevrolet SS 6MT
Location: California, U.S.

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by six » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 am

^ Me too!
Image
2015 Heron White Chevrolet SS Sedan 6MT

User avatar
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7399
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:17 am
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by comingbackdown » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:33 am

subzero wrote:Image

in the words of bob marley (RIP), "Herb is the healing of a nation"

:mrgreen:
"and alcohol is the destruction."

It was he who said that alcohol only makes you giddy.

I don't have a problem with booze in small quantities. However, if you're walkin' down the street puking from it to smashed to see straight, that's waaaaaaaaaay too much.
Image
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200

User avatar
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 8090
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 11:48 am
Cars: NONE - take the bus
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by wannabe » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:12 pm

i always wondered why when you wake up u can't see straight...is it from the stuff you do?
Currently not driving anything - the escort died april 2014 and there's no funds to replace it

Crafting and stuff

User avatar
hockeystyx16
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 6960
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:54 am
Cars: 95 probe GT
Location: toledo ohio
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by hockeystyx16 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:38 pm

thats when your big time hungover.
-Roman
95 Probelem GT
Image

User avatar
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 14630
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Cars: '16 Ecoboost F150
Location: Coppell, TX

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by AHTOXA » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:08 am

hockeystyx16 wrote:thats when your big time hungover.
No. That's when you wake up and you're still drunk.
'16 Ecoboost F150
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
'17 Trek Fuel EX8 27.5+
'08 Giant Trance 1 (old school 26'er)

User avatar
Johnf514
Moderator
Posts: 8568
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:59 pm
Cars: '07 Mazda3, '06 Ninja 636
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by Johnf514 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:11 pm

That happened to me this morning. Went to bed drunk on an empty stomach.

Off 5 beers. :shock: :roll:
2007 Mazda3
Mods: 15% tint, Eibach ProKit
2006 Ninja 636
Mods: NOS & sidecar

User avatar
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 8090
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 11:48 am
Cars: NONE - take the bus
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by wannabe » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:49 pm

AHTOXA wrote:
hockeystyx16 wrote:thats when your big time hungover.
No. That's when you wake up and you're still drunk.

thats a prob...didn't sleep long enough?
Currently not driving anything - the escort died april 2014 and there's no funds to replace it

Crafting and stuff

User avatar
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 8090
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 11:48 am
Cars: NONE - take the bus
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by wannabe » Sat May 10, 2008 2:35 pm

aaron was reading me somethinga bout hulk hogan's son...jail time and such, probation, b/c street racing and paralyzed a US Marine...
Currently not driving anything - the escort died april 2014 and there's no funds to replace it

Crafting and stuff

User avatar
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7399
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:17 am
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by comingbackdown » Mon May 12, 2008 4:21 pm

wannabe wrote:aaron was reading me somethinga bout hulk hogan's son...jail time and such, probation, b/c street racing and paralyzed a US Marine...
That right there is why you don't street race... Six months jailtime, probation, loss of license for three years with a guarantee of deep sh!t if he's caught driving before he gets it back... He permanently fvcked up a man's life right there, all because he wanted to race.

Plus, my girlfriend almost got creamed by a bunch of idiot ricers racing on a major roadway the other night.

That's my girlfriend. If anybody does anything to my girlfriend doing some stupid sh!t like that, I'll bust their skull in with a tire-iron. That's why street racing is stupid and illegal. Eventually, somebody is going to get hurt... What if you're out racing and t-bone somebody you know? Your best friend? Your girlfriend? Your mom, dad, brother or sister? It could be anyone's mom, dad, brother, sister, best friend, only friend, etc. Don't take the risk, same thing with drunk or high driving.
Image
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200

User avatar
Nychold
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:33 pm
Cars: 2007 Scion tC
Location: Ocala, FL
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by Nychold » Mon May 12, 2008 4:56 pm

comingbackdown wrote:
wannabe wrote:aaron was reading me somethinga bout hulk hogan's son...jail time and such, probation, b/c street racing and paralyzed a US Marine...
That right there is why you don't street race... Six months jailtime, probation, loss of license for three years with a guarantee of deep sh!t if he's caught driving before he gets it back... He permanently fvcked up a man's life right there, all because he wanted to race.
No, sorry, I disagree. Why you don't street race is because it's stupid, reckless, and dangerous. The fact that it's illegal or you could go to jail shouldn't even enter your mind. I wish this dumb a** little prick would spend the better part of his life in jail, rather than a measly 6 months. Actually, no. Here's what I want. Ban his a** from racing. He is a drift racer after all. And doesn't that strike anyone else as funny? A drift racer who lost control of his car? :lol: x 5,000

But, no. Ban him from racing and drifting for life. After all, he's only worsening the name of real racers out there, who don't need stoplight kicks.
Watercolor: I'm a grade A bone sucker!
Me: :shock: :) :D :twisted:

User avatar
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7399
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:17 am
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by comingbackdown » Mon May 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Nychold wrote:
comingbackdown wrote:
wannabe wrote:aaron was reading me somethinga bout hulk hogan's son...jail time and such, probation, b/c street racing and paralyzed a US Marine...
That right there is why you don't street race... Six months jailtime, probation, loss of license for three years with a guarantee of deep sh!t if he's caught driving before he gets it back... He permanently fvcked up a man's life right there, all because he wanted to race.
No, sorry, I disagree. Why you don't street race is because it's stupid, reckless, and dangerous. The fact that it's illegal or you could go to jail shouldn't even enter your mind. I wish this dumb a** little prick would spend the better part of his life in jail, rather than a measly 6 months. Actually, no. Here's what I want. Ban his a** from racing. He is a drift racer after all. And doesn't that strike anyone else as funny? A drift racer who lost control of his car? :lol: x 5,000

But, no. Ban him from racing and drifting for life. After all, he's only worsening the name of real racers out there, who don't need stoplight kicks.
Actually, you agree, since what I was trying to get across is that it's a really stupid thing to do. He lost so much for a few minutes of stupid fun, and messed up a guy's life because of it. That, in and of itself, is stupid.
Image
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200

User avatar
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 14630
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Cars: '16 Ecoboost F150
Location: Coppell, TX

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by AHTOXA » Mon May 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Image
'16 Ecoboost F150
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
'17 Trek Fuel EX8 27.5+
'08 Giant Trance 1 (old school 26'er)

User avatar
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 8090
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 11:48 am
Cars: NONE - take the bus
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Contact:

Re: Street racer escapes cops

Post by wannabe » Mon May 12, 2008 9:48 pm

AHTOXA wrote:Image

i can't open it...blocked by websense
Currently not driving anything - the escort died april 2014 and there's no funds to replace it

Crafting and stuff

Post Reply