Топ-Каталог.рф - бесплатный каталог лучших сайтов, товаров и услуг для работы, учебы и отдыха

Just sign up? Feel free to tell your fellow Standardshifters about yourself, your car or anything else.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Re: Топ-Каталог.рф - бесплатный каталог лучших сайтов, товаров и услуг для работы, учебы и отдыха

Post by Rope-Pusher »

It's good to see some new women members here. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing male members posts.

So here is how you solve your problem: Ask Donald Trump to chaufer you around. You know he's a sucker for pretty women and for Russian men, so a pretty Russian tranny would be someone he would really fall for. Show him that he isn't really such a hard bargainer by letting him drive your car when you need to go someplace? Promise him anything, but just stay out of arm's reach of the guy.

If you really don't want to get involved with him, then I'll tell you the secret; Push down on your knob when you want to go the other way.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Re: Топ-Каталог.рф - бесплатный каталог лучших сайтов, товаров и услуг для работы, учебы и отдыха

Post by AHTOXA »

Why are you pretending to be spam, rope?
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
IMBoring25

Post by IMBoring25 »

The times don't match up with the logs for some reason I don't understand but I think he's replying to them as I'm deleting them and the board is posting the replies anyway.
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

IMBoring25 wrote:The times don't match up with the logs for some reason I don't understand but I think he's replying to them as I'm deleting them and the board is posting the replies anyway.
:o :lol: :o :lol: :o

"gnaw eat tall makes cents"
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Yanno, these people write in their native languish ant eye ham the onliest one who tries to answer their Amish driving questions. I din reed anywhere that posts mustard bean Anguish.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"