It's a 1995 318i 5sp w/ 182k miles and one previous owner. It's a lot slower than my 535 used to be, but I'm not really expecting much out of a 138hp, 2900lb car ... it handles beautifully (you never really have to slow down for turns, you can just chuck it in at any speed ... so I still have my fun), but it's no drag racer by any means.
However, it does get 26 mpg mixed driving, which is infinitely better than the 16 the old car used to get.
Anyway, here's a pic from when I got it (don't laugh at the parking position ... 4 car driveway, we had 5 cars ... had to go somewhere):
Here are the pics as it sits right now:
What I've done so far:
- Staggered 17 inch DSII M3 wheels w/ 235/40/ tires
- Clear tails, corners, and sidemarkers
- Front license plate delete strip
- Yellow fog bulbs; pure white low beam bulbs (was gonna go w/ HID but I had so many issues with them on my old car, I decided to hold off).
- Parking light delete.
- Clarion mp3; color matched to the interior color.
I eventually want to lower it a little and do a couple other minor things, although I don't really mind the way it sits now ... how long I keep it will determine what else I do to it.