Redg2's-Red Teg

A place to post photos and discuss your car.
redg2
Junior Standardshifter

Redg2's-Red Teg

Post by redg2 »

Alrite well here is my red integra....

yes i know its not much of a "looker" but soon well more like next spring things should be changed majorly...being 16 not too much cash to throw around in the car. It should be by next spring droped on some 16's engine swaped over to a B20(2.0L for the non-honda guys) and the tranny should be redone and re-geared along with some interior goodies such as RSX or maybe 06 Civic SI seats. This car started its life out as an auto thats why the guage cluster has that PRND still on it thats my only regret actually should have sold it bought a shell swaped the motor over and it would already be droped on rims with a lip and some skirts...my mods though are: I/H/E, 12lb ACT flywheel with an Exedy Stg1 clutch, and a TWM short shifter with ES bushings......Comments are welcome
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

Re: Redg2's-Red Teg

Post by Leedeth »

Your paint looks really shiny, what'd you do to it? More pics plz.

Lightweight 16" wheels are a good choice dude.
redg2
Junior Standardshifter

Post by redg2 »

k well just snaped some pics here in the driveway nothing great...
and no thats not a fart can its an RS*R gt2 exhaust 2.36" str8 through i do have a magnaflow resonator waiting to go on to lower the rasp above 4k

as far as washing though what i usually do is wash it clay it only once a yr though..then i wax it with some cleaner wax then use some regular caranuba wax for the shine then put some sealer on it and the wax will last a while i usally use either mothers or meguirs stuff but for cleaner wax i do have Zymol which is great but a lil pricey..and yes some light 16's for sure it should look something like this when im done,but with my own twist on things
padauk_dust
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '88 Accord, '96 VFR

Post by padauk_dust »

Looks good.
How many miles are on the car?
'88 Accord DX
'96 VFR750
redg2
Junior Standardshifter

Post by redg2 »

well odometer says 207 but teh motor is from a 93 so i have no idea but i do know it makes good compression
jory543
Master Standardshifter

Post by jory543 »

Car looks good. My friend has one but it's the later gen, for a stock 4 banger it moves pretty good. It has 250k and still runs like new.
redg2
Junior Standardshifter

Post by redg2 »

jory543 wrote:Car looks good. My friend has one but it's the later gen, for a stock 4 banger it moves pretty good. It has 250k and still runs like new.
thanks alot yea they do move preety good but its mostly gonna be set up for Auto-X not so much drag racing
redg2
Junior Standardshifter

Post by redg2 »

so havent posted in here since ever not much is new with the car just freshened things up got my resonator installed here is a small sound clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhVCnmVnms0 also got some updated pics which i shot today..

also finished polishing up my rims here is a good shot of that

there will be some updates over the winter planning on geting a type-r lip,accord sides and rear skirt, also plan on droping it and getting some ls meshes and painting those gold with a polished lip...

thanks for looking
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

Post by Leedeth »

Looks good.
Bawked
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 08 JDM Subaru Impreza STI

Post by Bawked »

looks good! but i'm guessing no vtek since it doesnt even rev to 7000rpm... don't go b20 no vtec! B18C6 is where u need to go... 200 hp outta 1.8 liters with a 9k rpm redline :D
<3 fwd
permabanned
Master Standardshifter

Post by permabanned »

B series are played out, all the cool people are going K series. dont mind the 3000 dollars just for the engine

nice DA tho, peel off the act sticker if you got an exedy clutch
95 probe GT
02 yamaha R6
My Flickr
K23Turbo
Junior Standardshifter
Cars: AP2, FA5, RDX

Post by K23Turbo »

Nice Integra.
Bawked
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 08 JDM Subaru Impreza STI

Post by Bawked »

permabanned wrote:B series are played out, all the cool people are going K series. dont mind the 3000 dollars just for the engine

nice DA tho, peel off the act sticker if you got an exedy clutch
All the rich kids are going k series cause their rich parents can afford the engine, b series for the cheap backyard mechanics :lol:
<3 fwd
VTECaddict
Master Standardshifter

Post by VTECaddict »

B20/VTEC!

you should put sealant on before carnauba.
2006 BMW 330i 6MT
redg2
Junior Standardshifter

Post by redg2 »

thanks for teh comments guys..yea its most likely gonna be b20v because im a highschool kid not rich enough to afford a K series or and ITR motor..but the b20v should be plenty good and have preety decent amount of TQ..maybe later on ill just build a boosted motor and drop that in, now that would be fun