My left hand

Test drive a car? Have a favorite oil filter? Love your LCD TV? Post the product in the title and review away!
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

My left hand

Post by AHTOXA »

Performance - 4/5
See, I'm not quite sure whether I was born a lefty or not. I think as a kid I wanted to write with my left but now I do so with my right. In soviet union writing with the left hand wasn't proper. Currently I'm ambidextrous so it doesn't really matter. I gave it a 4 simply because I haven't practiced writing with it for a long time and I'm sure it's a bit rusty there.

Practicality - 5/5
It's nice to have a second hand. There are days when I wish I had a third, however.

Asthetics - 4/5
It look great this time of year. It has a deep tan like most of myself but it's slightly whiter on the underside. I gave it a 4 because I seem to have a wart that popped up on one of the fingers. Otherwise the fingers are symmetric with nothing missing and in proportion.

Durability - 5/5
I use it every day and it's never let me down and has never broke. I'm not easy on it and do very little maintenance. Ridden hard and put away wet, yet it just keeps chugging.

Versatility - 5/5
I use it for anything beginning with typing, to holding the steering wheel, to eating, to picking boogers. It comes in very handy when the right hand is occupied and I need to scroll the web browser.

FOSE - yes

Overall - 5/5
I'm pretty satisfied with my left hand. If you are in the market for one, you should get one. Mine was custom-built by my parents and they did a fine job. I was thinking about selling it but I might miss it too much. Highly recommended.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Chris H.

Re: My left hand

Post by Chris H. »

Hahahah I chuckled. :lol:
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

AHTOXA wrote:I seem to have a wart that popped up on one of the fingers.
HE'S A WITCH! BURN HIM!
I was thinking about selling it but I might miss it too much.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Tony, you ignorant slut. EVERYONE knows that the left hand is a mere afterthought, whose only worthwhile use is to provide visual symetry to THE RIGHT HAND

If you knew anything of etymology, you would know that to be sinister is to be left-handed. Sinister people are doomed to a lifetime of being bastards, because DOG doesn't love them, nay, DOG HATES THEM for using the wrong hand, even more than he hates people who drive slow in the fast lane (whom DOG turns into idiots), or people who tailgate (Dog didn't have to do anything to them, because they were already imbeciles).

Left hand also make rousy roadmap. Right hand have line where road are.

No court in the land would ask you to "raise your left hand and repeat after me". Think about it - they even have you place your left hand atop a Bible, so as to exorcise some of the evil from it.

Lastly, why else do you think they call the right hand "the right hand", but because it is always the correct hand to use. Even Emily Post, the poster child for manners and etiquette, says that ribs may NOT be eaten with the left hand (To Quote: "The left hand should ALWAYS be eaten separately")

'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

:lol: :lol: RP, I have family in Michigan, and use that hand map all the time to show people roughly where they live. Why can't all states be that easy to describe geographically?? :D
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Squint wrote::lol: :lol: RP, I have family in Michigan, and use that hand map all the time to show people roughly where they live. Why can't all states be that easy to describe geographically?? :D
Florida would work, but you'd have to drop your drawers to give directions, right?
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

Rope-Pusher wrote:Florida would work, but you'd have to drop your drawers to give directions, right?
For Massachusetts you'd have to open the trap-door on your feety pajamas.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
Chris H.

Post by Chris H. »

For Texas just point the index finger up, thumb out and the remaining tucked in. Or, simply put, point yer gun in the air.
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter

Post by Rope-Pusher »

New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming could purt-near jess stay packed in the box they came in, they's so squared-off-like.
Chris H.

Post by Chris H. »

Rope-Pusher wrote:New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming could purt-near jess stay packed in the box they came in, they's so squared-off-like.
Yer darn tootin'
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Post by tankinbeans »

Rope-Pusher wrote:
Squint wrote::lol: :lol: RP, I have family in Michigan, and use that hand map all the time to show people roughly where they live. Why can't all states be that easy to describe geographically?? :D
Florida would work, but you'd have to drop your drawers to give directions, right?
You could do the same with Wisconsin, but we here in Minnesota hiss whenever we see a Wisc-y plate. There's some deep-seated animosity there. haha.

I don't think I would want anybody dropping their drawers to show me anything if Florida. *shudders*
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!