DBBQSIS. hilarious!
FREE ROMAN!
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Re: Beat this car

Post by potownrob »

that's enough!! i think we scared him off!!!! :lol:
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
seth gillan
Junior Standardshifter

Post by seth gillan »

im not quite sure how to post pictures of the 3000gt on here yet boys....but yes it is a jdm car imported directly from kyoto japan...it weighs 3463lbs. like i said its twin turboed with each turbo running at just shy of 12 pounds of boost intercooled with blow off valves has tanabe racing seats, momo steering wheel, complete stereo system is all dont by memphis. has bigger fuel injectors and venom 400 high rev racing ecu chipped install....suspension and coilovers and are all done with energy performance......i wouldnt say i would produce the fastest quater mile time on this site thats for damm sure but top end wise i think i could keep with the best.....and bawked u stupid f**k u probally drive a f**k geo metro go eat shit and die on your own stupidity .....id love to see you beet my car or my buddys skyline.....f**k u
watkins
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon

Post by watkins »

Calm down buddy. Your car is not the fastest. Not by far. And an important question: If its been tuned, why only 12psi of boost? Thats bullshit, or a bad tune.

As has been said, no pics, no believers.
seth gillan
Junior Standardshifter

Post by seth gillan »

how do i post pictures.....and i didnt say once that my car was the fastest u idiot i said top end wise it could keep up with alot of cars on here....man ur dumb learn to read or go take some phonix...and as for me not running more then 12 psi on the turbos....the car has nuthin done internally to the engine so i dont really feel like replacing pistons from the car pinking and me having to replace parts....
watkins
Master Standardshifter

Post by watkins »

Listen, friend.

You need to calm yourself down and stop disrespecting established members or I can assure you, you wont be around here very long.

As for learning to read. Please, take your own advice and learn proper spelling and grammar:
seth gillan wrote:how do i post pictures.....and i didnt say once that my car was the fastest u idiot i said top end wise it could keep up with alot of cars on here....man ur dumb learn to read or go take some phonix...and as for me not running more then 12 psi on the turbos....the car has nuthin done internally to the engine so i dont really feel like replacing pistons from the car pinking and me having to replace parts....
For your information, if its red, its wrong.

One last thing: If my luxury car can hold 30psi on stock internals, your "performance" car should be able to hold a hell of a lot more than 12psi.
tehfade
Senior Standardshifter

Post by tehfade »

First, if you want to convince anybody that you own a 3000GT (or convince them of anything, for that matter), try to write at above a third-grade level.

Second, nobody could care less how fast your (imaginary) car is. You're just another ricer on the Internet.
I drive a Phantom Black 2005 GTO M6. I commute in a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.
seth gillan
Junior Standardshifter

Post by seth gillan »

ohhh no i wont be around very long.....f**k you and all your established memebers your saab isnt running 30psi you dumb f**k go eat shit and choke on a douche......please dont kick me out of your super cool site id be so sad....f**k that this site is like a childs diaper it looks like shit.......ive produced better creampies in your wifes ass....go die i hope i get banned from this site....f**k prick
NjSi
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Civic Si (FG2)

Post by NjSi »

I'll race you...and win too...partially cause your car does not exist.
watkins
Master Standardshifter

Post by watkins »

seth gillan wrote:ohhh no i wont be around very long.....f**k you and all your established memebers your saab isnt running 30psi you dumb f**k go eat shit and choke on a douche......please dont kick me out of your super cool site id be so sad....f**k that this site is like a childs diaper it looks like shit.......ive produced better creampies in your wifes ass....go die i hope i get banned from this site....f**k prick
Thanks for the laugh dumbass
ihartmacz
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 1998 Ford Mustang Coupe

Post by ihartmacz »

seth gillan wrote:ohhh no i wont be around very long.....f**k you and all your established memebers your saab isnt running 30psi you dumb f**k go eat shit and choke on a douche......please dont kick me out of your super cool site id be so sad....f**k that this site is like a childs diaper it looks like shit.......ive produced better creampies in your wifes ass....go die i hope i get banned from this site....f**k prick
Oh MI GAWD! HAHAHAH! That was the best post EVER!!! I'm sorry watkins, but that was a funny post.

I've never seen such an angry post, ever.
1998 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 AKA "Essex"
"Hot Doritos"
blauenlanze
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2017 BMW M240i 6MT

Post by blauenlanze »

Way to scare him off.
One last thing: If my luxury car can hold 30psi on stock internals, your "performance" car should be able to hold a hell of a lot more than 12psi.
Maybe he jsut doesn't want to do all the other upgrades that go along with that, such as larger injectors, possibly fuel pump, etc. and doesn't want stuff to break more easily.
2007 BMW M240i 6MT
2006 Honda S2000 6MT (old)
2001 Honda Prelude SH 5MT (old)
2000 Toyota Camry V6 (old) auto
permabanned
Master Standardshifter

Post by permabanned »

chris, you got hit with the noob stick this time.

boost pressure means nothing. this is a hard concept to believe, but its true. turbos dont make pressure. they make air flow. they make cfms or pound/minute, not psis. airflow is waht makes horsepower. pressure happens when that air flow hits the closed intake valves, and thats the boost your measuring. there is no simple way of measuring flow short of hacking into your MAF, thats why you get a boost gauge. pressure is a representation of the flow, but its only a secondary measurement. the reason its used is because pressure is a simple measurement to get, unlike flow. this is same reason you get an oil pressure gauge. oil pressure doesnt matter, oil flow matters, but there is no simple way to measure oil flow, so you get a pressure gauge instead, because if you have flow, you will have restriction to flow, thus youll have pressure.

your saab might hold 30psi on your stock peashooter, but you can bet at that much pressure it will be overspinning so bad, it will barely move any air because it will be chopping it up so bad, and the air will be retardedly hot coming out of the turbo.
now put a GT35 on your car, it will spool a GT35 and try 30psi on that and see how fast your motor disintegrates.

now for the 3kgt dude, your stock motor can handle 600hp. bone stock internals will hold 600 horse.
95 probe GT
02 yamaha R6
My Flickr
watkins
Master Standardshifter

Post by watkins »

You missed the point Roman. The point is that if my car can (with a new turbo and ecu) withstand that power level without any engine mods, his pretend engine should be more than capable of doing the same.

I know exactly what turbos do. The point is that my internals can handle a turbo putting out the airflow equal to 30psi, as well as around 400hp. I said nothing about my turbo being able to push out that much air.
watkins
Master Standardshifter

Post by watkins »

ihartmacz wrote:
Oh MI GAWD! HAHAHAH! That was the best post EVER!!! I'm sorry watkins, but that was a funny post.

I've never seen such an angry post, ever.
Why would I be offended/you be sorry for me? The guys a dumbass. I never said Im boosting 30lbs. I just said its possible on stock internals. Hes the genious who cant read. Glad hes gone though. Hes like an angry version of SonyAD