Let's see what you all look like.

All things photo, moving or not.
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Re: Let's see what you all look like.

Post by theholycow »

AHTOXA wrote:Oh I eat. I eat pizza 3 days a week, burgers and Jimmy Johns sandwitches. I just don't gain any weight. My diet is somewhat junky and my exercise levels are high.
Same eating habits, same lack of weight gain, usually no exercise though. I'm at my natural, genetically-predisposed weight, and deviating from it requires a lot of effort. In fact, no amount of cake and beef and pizza has ever managed to make me heavier, though extended hardship has made me temporarily lighter as has an unsustainably rigorous exercise/diet regime.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '19 4RUNNER TRD ORP

Post by AHTOXA »

My dad's been skinny all his life no matter what he ate. That's exactly how I am, too, which is fine, because at my height, weigh (fat and even excessive muscle) will make you slow. Most really tall guys are pretty slow and somewhat ungainly. As an MTB rider, I can't afford that.
'19 Toyota 4Runner TRD ORP
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

theholycow wrote:
AHTOXA wrote:Oh I eat. I eat pizza 3 days a week, burgers and Jimmy Johns sandwitches. I just don't gain any weight. My diet is somewhat junky and my exercise levels are high.
Same eating habits, same lack of weight gain, usually no exercise though. I'm at my natural, genetically-predisposed weight, and deviating from it requires a lot of effort. In fact, no amount of cake and beef and pizza has ever managed to make me heavier, though extended hardship has made me temporarily lighter as has an unsustainably rigorous exercise/diet regime.
uber jelly :evil:
i'd have to work my ass off to lose more than a few pounds, even if i ate better/less :?
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
theholycow
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '80 Buick LeSabre 4.1 5MT

Post by theholycow »

potownrob wrote:i'd have to work my ass off to lose more than a few pounds, even if i ate better/less :?
Me too. No need to be jelly. I may not gain any weight no matter what I do, but to lose weight I'd have to eat better, eat less, and work my ass off, to an extent that is unsustainable. Some years ago I went through a period of extreme stress and wasted away a bit, but once things were better again I bounced right back to my usual weight...and I probably lost 10 years of my life that year.
1980 Buick LeSabre 4.1L 5MT

Put your car in your sig!

Learn to launch/FAQs/lugging/misused terms: meta-sig
watkins wrote:Humans have rear-biased AWD. Cows have 4WD
Squint
Master Standardshifter

Post by Squint »

Food is good. I exercise a few times a week to stay in shape and be able to eat more dessert - and because soccer is a ton of fun to play.

Though when the indoor game last night started at 11:30pm... I wasn't as thrilled.
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 17 Mazda6 To, 18 Mazda3 i

Post by tankinbeans »

I like food. At my heaviest I was 230 and got down to 170 and lost a net 15 percent body fat. I never want to get that heavy again. I'm back to 190, but body fat is still down overall so the extra 20 pounds doesn't bother me.
17 Mazda6 Touring
18 Mazda3 iSport
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

Post by potownrob »

tankinbeans wrote:I like food. At my heaviest I was 230 and got down to 170 and lost a net 15 percent body fat. I never want to get that heavy again. I'm back to 190, but body fat is still down overall so the extra 20 pounds doesn't bother me.
haha, yeah, at my lightest (post middle school) i was maybe 216 lbs. i am around 400 the past few years. during highschool, i fluctuated between ~216 and 275 and then went up over 300 during college. if i seriously cut back on what i eat and do more physical activity (walking etc.), then i should be able to get back down to around 350; getting below 300 would be a harder feat. 8)
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Post by wannabe »

me (purple sweatshirt) and my girlfriend (ya'lls gonna argue that she looks male....she's mtf transgender and her hair's a bit longer now....she had to cut it when living in texas for a job)
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff