Hahaha...24 Hours of Lemons was Awesome!

All things photo, moving or not.
GarySheehan
Master Standardshifter

Re: Hahaha...24 Hours of Lemons was Awesome!

Post by GarySheehan »

gizmo wrote:were you using a close ratio steering box?
No. This is a stock SE-R aside from safety modifications according to the rules, and cut down stock springs, which I consider a mistake and probably is worse handling than completely stock springs.

Gary
GarySheehan
Master Standardshifter

Post by GarySheehan »

1974Alfa5spd wrote:One of these is happening about four hours from here in June, my friend and I were going to do this, but we'd need three other people. :? Not to mention $500 cars that run are few and far between here.
Where are you located? I'll be in the June LeMons race in Houston, TX.

Gary
GarySheehan
Master Standardshifter

Post by GarySheehan »

gizmo wrote:ra64t and i have signed up. i just bought a mandrel bender and i'm picking up the car on sunday. so we'll see what happens.

i just wish i knew where to find a quick ratio rack for the integra, and possibly a racing clutch, for under 300$.
Both of these mods are unnecessary and will not give anything in the way of performance gains.

Spend your cash on the unrestricted safety modifications that will gain performance and ensure endurance, like brakes and optimal wheel and tire sizes.

Gary
GarySheehan
Master Standardshifter

Post by GarySheehan »

Shadow wrote:Nice video. WTF was that at 6:45? Was that the Starship Enterprise CRX?
Yes. Must have been converted from an HF model because that car obviously didn't have warp drive.

Gary
LHOswald
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '99 Civic Hatch w/B16a

Post by LHOswald »

CR-X's are fun to go fast in but i would not want to be in one during any sort of collision.