greetings from western Mass

Just sign up? Feel free to tell your fellow Standardshifters about yourself, your car or anything else.
User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7053
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Golf TSI SE
Location: Dutchess County

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby potownrob » Thu May 15, 2014 12:41 am

i actually don't care much for beer
BUT DEM FAHGLEITZ!! :shock:

For Pizza!!!!

DrJerryrigger
Junior Standardshifter
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm
Cars: trixy

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby DrJerryrigger » Thu May 15, 2014 2:22 am

potownrob wrote:i actually don't care much for beer

Then you're drinking the wrong kind of beer.

User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7053
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Golf TSI SE
Location: Dutchess County

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby potownrob » Thu May 15, 2014 2:39 am

DrJerryrigger wrote:
potownrob wrote:i actually don't care much for beer

Then you're drinking the wrong kind of beer.
please feel free to send some good beer my way :D 8) :mrgreen:
BUT DEM FAHGLEITZ!! :shock:

For Pizza!!!!

User avatar
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 3674
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Cars: 17 300S, 03 Century
Location: Shakopee, MN

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby tankinbeans » Thu May 15, 2014 7:18 am

All this talk about pizza has me wanting pie. Pretty much any kind.
17 300S
03 Century
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!

User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7053
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Golf TSI SE
Location: Dutchess County

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby potownrob » Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 am

tankinbeans wrote:All this talk about pizza has me wanting pie. Pretty much any kind.

Image

Image
BUT DEM FAHGLEITZ!! :shock:

For Pizza!!!!

DrJerryrigger
Junior Standardshifter
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm
Cars: trixy

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby DrJerryrigger » Thu May 15, 2014 8:01 am

potownrob wrote:
tankinbeans wrote:All this talk about pizza has me wanting pie. Pretty much any kind.

Image

Image

That works.

User avatar
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 3674
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Cars: 17 300S, 03 Century
Location: Shakopee, MN

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby tankinbeans » Thu May 15, 2014 8:16 am

Image
17 300S
03 Century
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!

DrJerryrigger
Junior Standardshifter
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm
Cars: trixy

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby DrJerryrigger » Thu May 15, 2014 8:21 am

tankinbeans wrote:Image

Better cut that one up before it cuts you!

DrJerryrigger
Junior Standardshifter
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm
Cars: trixy

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby DrJerryrigger » Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 am

potownrob wrote:
DrJerryrigger wrote:
potownrob wrote:i actually don't care much for beer

Then you're drinking the wrong kind of beer.
please feel free to send some good beer my way :D 8) :mrgreen:

All beer is good, you're just a picky drinker.

User avatar
Squint
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 3390
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: KY

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby Squint » Thu May 15, 2014 9:39 am

DrJerryrigger wrote:All beer is good, you're just a picky drinker.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't agree with that one. There are some piss-waters out there that shouldn't be allowed the title of beer.

... I still want to try a mead. I've never had one. It's a weird craving at least vaguely related to my history degree. :roll: :lol:
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!

User avatar
tankinbeans
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 3674
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Cars: 17 300S, 03 Century
Location: Shakopee, MN

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby tankinbeans » Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 am

Squint, all I have to say is WERD x eleventy12.

My friends extol Mich Golden Light, but I think it tastes like gasoline. I don't drink much beer, but tend to prefer Guinness or Finnegan's.
17 300S
03 Century
InlinePaul wrote:The driving force of new fangled features to sell more cars [is to] cater to the masses' abject laziness!

User avatar
Squint
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 3390
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: KY

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby Squint » Thu May 15, 2014 9:53 am

tankinbeans wrote:Squint, all I have to say is WERD x eleventy12.

My friends extol Mich Golden Light, but I think it tastes like gasoline. I don't drink much beer, but tend to prefer Guinness or Finnegan's.

I've been on a Leinenkugel kick, recently. They have fun variety packs!
'15 Mazda 3 iSport Hatch 6MT
'11 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 5MT
'14 Giant Escape City 24MT
'97 Honda Civic EX 4AT - Retired @ 184,001 mi

For Pony!

User avatar
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 7053
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Cars: '16 Golf TSI SE
Location: Dutchess County

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby potownrob » Thu May 15, 2014 10:27 am

Dammi la pizza
BUT DEM FAHGLEITZ!! :shock:

For Pizza!!!!

User avatar
AHTOXA
Master Standardshifter
Posts: 14554
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Cars: '16 Ecoboost F150
Location: Coppell, TX

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby AHTOXA » Thu May 15, 2014 10:32 am

DrJerryrigger wrote:
potownrob wrote:i actually don't care much for beer

Then you're drinking the wrong kind of beer.


That's my man, right there.
'16 Ecoboost F150
'12 Suzuki V-Strom 650
'17 Trek Fuel EX8 27.5+
'08 Giant Trance 1 (old school 26'er)

DrJerryrigger
Junior Standardshifter
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm
Cars: trixy

Re: greetings from western Mass

Postby DrJerryrigger » Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 am

Squint wrote:
DrJerryrigger wrote:All beer is good, you're just a picky drinker.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't agree with that one. There are some piss-waters out there that shouldn't be allowed the title of beer.

... I still want to try a mead. I've never had one. It's a weird craving at least vaguely related to my history degree. :roll: :lol:

A light American lager has it's time and place, its popularity is confusing, I guess it's the easiest beer to drink a lot of.

I made a few gallons of mead about two years ago, I might be getting good about now. Most meads for sale in stores are junk (too sweet, & to young). I recently made a cyser (honey and cider wine).


Return to “New Member Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest