Up for a meet?

scion_xA
Senior Standardshifter

Post by scion_xA »

eaglecatcher wrote:one of my top 5 schools right now that I'm looking at is U of Evansville. Along with Seattle and a couple in boston.
Evansville is pretty much kentucky and Seattle is awesome.
2006 Scion xA
Mods: TRD Short Shifter
MicroXcorp
Senior Standardshifter

Post by MicroXcorp »

scion_xA_gf wrote: what do u have against cbd?
word! :shock:
violinandbass87

Post by violinandbass87 »

MicroXcorp wrote:
scion_xA_gf wrote: what do u have against cbd?
word! :shock:
huh?
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD

Post by comingbackdown »

MicroXcorp wrote:So sad man :( You have no sense of humor :roll: Lighten up once in a while isn't going hurt 8)
I don't need humor after what just happened to me... I can't even take a joke right now... So, kindly refrain from joking around in my thread...
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200
violinandbass87

comingbackdown wrote:
MicroXcorp wrote:So sad man :( You have no sense of humor :roll: Lighten up once in a while isn't going hurt 8)
I don't need humor after what just happened to me... I can't even take a joke right now... So, kindly refrain from joking around in my thread...
be nice to him...plz...he's dealing w/ a lot...i know cuz i'm talking to him right now ...
Warner
Master Standardshifter

Post by Warner »

EDIT: Restraining myself

:roll:
MicroXcorp
Senior Standardshifter

Post by MicroXcorp »

this is some seriously matter. i recommend a psychiatric evaluation 8)
dklkse
Master Standardshifter

Post by dklkse »

scion_xA wrote:I'm in the Chicago area, there's gotta be people out here.
'Tis, but Ohio would be a bit of a stretch for me... I'm not planning on being in that neck of the woods until this coming fall.
hockeystyx16 wrote:they got ABS placebo all up their ass making them feel safe and warm
areben
Senior Standardshifter

Post by areben »

MicroXcorp wrote:this is some seriously matter. i recommend a psychiatric evaluation 8)
I <3 You. Lez M3AT!
2007 Civic Si Coupe
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter

Post by comingbackdown »

okay, enough posting crap about a psychiatric evaluation...
Can we please get back on topic now?
I'm wondering who can attend, and when. I'm basically totally free, so all I need is to know who can attend and when. :D Let's make this thing happen!

I'm open... well... The only time I can think of that I'll be absent from home for more than a day will be if I can get the cash to spend a week or two in Fla. with my sis and her boyfriend this summer... Beware florida standardshifters! Heeeeeeeeere I come! :D

So... Other than a yet to be determined two week time period this summer, anytime is good for me. A'ight people. Info please.
NonChalant
Master Standardshifter

Post by NonChalant »

I live in NYC. I might be willing to go depending on where you guys choose to meet and how far it is from me.
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter

Post by comingbackdown »

NonChalant wrote:I live in NYC. I might be willing to go depending on where you guys choose to meet and how far it is from me.
Well, if I drive outside of Ohio, and get stopped, I go to the slammer for a while... So I'm stuck within the state border of Ohio if I'm doing any driving at all... *Is willing to travel a little ways*
violinandbass87

comingbackdown wrote:
NonChalant wrote:I live in NYC. I might be willing to go depending on where you guys choose to meet and how far it is from me.
Well, if I drive outside of Ohio, and get stopped, I go to the slammer for a while... So I'm stuck within the state border of Ohio if I'm doing any driving at all... *Is willing to travel a little ways*
CEDAR POINT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
violinandbass87

comingbackdown wrote:
with my permit, from drivers ed, i was allowed to drive out of state...weird
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter

Post by comingbackdown »

scion_xA_gf wrote:
comingbackdown wrote:
with my permit, from drivers ed, i was allowed to drive out of state...weird
Well, I'm going on an AFAIK basis...