Car parts or cars up for sale
potownrob
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '17 CX-5 GT

89 Civic Si on eBay

Post by potownrob »

hey cbd, want a new car?
Clicky
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
wannabe
Master Standardshifter
Cars: NONE - take the bus

Post by wannabe »

he says no. its a honda. he don't care transmission wise, its a honda HATCH!
2003 Chrysler town and country

Crafting and stuff
comingbackdown
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 99 Ram 2500, 86 Ford LTD

Post by comingbackdown »

It's a Honda. It's a hatch. I normally don't mind hatchbacks, but that one is just plain fugly... Plus, I have $50, not $500... I kinda need a job...

no such luck... If I had the cash, I'd scoop up a Fiero or something off of autotrader. (can ya tell that I like the Fiero? :D )

Anyway...

Nice try, Rob.

I'm just gonna fix my Cavalier for now... and my girlfriend's Tercel...
Then I might drop a 5 speed in her car. :twisted: I like it as it is. However, with a 5mt... :twisted: too bad it can already beat me in the acceleration area...

Damn... I've been pwned by an 82 hp car. It's an AT too... :cry:

Time for some modding... :twisted:
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 360, 1986 Ford LTD 3.8L, 1983 Yamaha Venture Royale 1200
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

wannabe wrote:he says no. its a honda. he don't care transmission wise, its a honda HATCH!
it'd actually be an ideal candidate for modding. i didn't realize how much mileage this one had on it before i posted the link to it. perfect car to drop a b16 or b18 into as the hatch is the lightest of the civics and the 88-91 civics are lighter than the newer ones. now the question is how to get all that power down to the ground...
ClutchFork wrote:...So I started carrying a stick of firewood with me and that became my parking brake.
hockeystyx16
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 95 probe GT

Post by hockeystyx16 »

i got 500 in my bank account. ill pass on a honda. no matter how good my current honda is (running great at 200k, knock on wood) i dont want a 4 banger honda. cuz ill jut have to turn around and cut that fart cannon off of it anyway.
-Roman
95 Probelem GT
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

no need to have a fartcan. thanks to the fast and furious crowd for convincing the masses that you need a straight-through exhaust to make any power. just drop in a b series engine and a less restrictive chambered exhaust and less restrictive intake and you'll have made a lot of progress. 8)
Sypher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 05 Mazda 3 GT

Post by Sypher »

Not exactly the best candidate for an engine swap.... pretty crappy looking body...
potownrob
Master Standardshifter

Post by potownrob »

nothing a little bondo and primer can't fix :lol:
noob5,000,000
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1986 Mazda RX-7 x2

Post by noob5,000,000 »

potownrob wrote:no need to have a fartcan. thanks to the fast and furious crowd for convincing the masses that you need a straight-through exhaust to make any power. just drop in a b series engine and a less restrictive chambered exhaust and less restrictive intake and you'll have made a lot of progress. 8)
Yeah, Hondas can actually be really good cars if you do the right mods.
Hint: do lots of performance mods, then leave exterior alone except for tasteful rims no bigger than 16 inches and maybe a nice lip. No combat kits/wings, no purple headlights, no 5 inch exhaust tips, no euro tails, no stickers, etc... :)
1986 Mazda RX-7 sport - slowly returning to the Earth
1986 Mazda RX-7 base - Project car, ???, In pieces, turbo parts around.