64 Fairlane T-bolt clone for sale

Car parts or cars up for sale
ClutchFork
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2008 Fusion 2.3L manual

64 Fairlane T-bolt clone for sale

Post by ClutchFork »

This is a drag car with a spool in the rear. It has a 500 hp 408 cube small block plus 70-200 nitrous kit and water meth injection. Custom rear suspension. Seals leak so can't be left out in the rain. No head liner. Most important it is a manual transmission: 4-speed top loader.
Here is a shot of my brother driving it in the Duluth Garfield Street drags time trials: https://youtu.be/a-oRhrIMiSw?t=142

I don't have a price. My sister is working on getting some appraisals. Car is part of his estate. We have two more cars and a motorcycle. I will post them later.

Stick shiftin since '77
theholycow wrote:Why in the world would you even want to be as smooth as an automatic? Might as well just drive an automatic...
Rope-Pusher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '08 Jeep Liberty

Re: 64 Fairlane T-bolt clone for sale

Post by Rope-Pusher »

Sorry about your brothre's passing.
'08 Jeep Liberty 6-Speed MT - "Last of the Mohicans"
ClutchFork
Master Standardshifter

Post by ClutchFork »

Rope-Pusher wrote:Sorry about your brothre's passing.
Thanks. Yeah, it's a bummer. He was only 64! It is somewhat distanced as it was last July, but even now looking at the cars I feel like he should still be driving them. He enjoyed life though. 800 square foot garage full of hot rods and a 600 square foot house. He had his priorities in order.

Probably not going to sell these cars here but figured you guys would appreciate them, especially the manual transmission ones. We have his buddies up in Duluth-Superior who know a lot of car folks and will be helping us sell them.
Stick shiftin since '77
theholycow wrote:Why in the world would you even want to be as smooth as an automatic? Might as well just drive an automatic...
ClutchFork
Master Standardshifter

Post by ClutchFork »

Here's the '94 Mustang. It has a deeper rear end, top end of engine was rebuilt, supercharger added. Is the old 5.0 pushrod V8 with 5 speed manual.

Stick shiftin since '77
ClutchFork
Master Standardshifter

Post by ClutchFork »

The '97 Harley:
Stick shiftin since '77