Pwnt by a Supra Turbo

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
Leedeth
Master Standardshifter

Pwnt by a Supra Turbo

Post by Leedeth »

My first actual street race...not a speed race, just an acceleration race to approximately the posted limit. Nobody on the road's challenged me before.

The badges on the back say Toyota Supra Turbo.

Ok. I pulled up to a stoplight to turn left, Supra comes up behind me. Light turns green, I go, he goes, after the next light I change to the right lane, he passes me, I stick behind him about 30 ft (staying in the right lane), going the usual 10 km/h over.

Same thing for the next 1 km...then a stoplight comes up red, I switch lane to the left, and a car that was in the right lane turns off right. So now I am behind him, he's the first at the light, and there's nobody in the right lane.

He revs his engine and sticks his hand out the window, and waves me forward. At this point I'm snapping a picture so I can't do that. He guns it, I gun it as well and follow him. We catch up to some traffic ahead...one of them being an Integra with some aftermarket exhaust (not really a fart cannon).

Both the Supra and Integra were first...I don't know why they didn't race. At another light he guns it and cuts in front of the Integra, so now I pull up to him on the left. He looks over, I look over. I dunno, he didn't rev so I guess he assumed I didn't want to race since I didn't rev either, and kind of refused the last time, but I gunned it when the light turned green.

The guy was a Caucasian in his 20's.

I guess he wasn't expecting it since I took off first, but he caught up quick and I could see his car shift immensely from the accel. Haha, he was just stomping the pedal a few times beside me to tell me he doesn't even need to hold the pedal down to beat me. Well, he beat me so I slowed back down...followed him for a bit then he turned off.

Heh, an artsy pic. Supra is in front of that Integra on the right, as we're pulling up to the red light.

Nychold
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Scion tC

Post by Nychold »

At least he wasn't a jackhole about it. Always cool to meet people like that on the roads. :D
Watercolor: I'm a grade A bone sucker!
Me: :shock: :) :D :twisted:
Ralli67
Junior Standardshifter

Post by Ralli67 »

TOYOTA PRIDE YO :twisted:
1992 Toyota Celica GTS
vedran
Master Standardshifter

Post by vedran »

lol i like that 2nd pic :lol:

nice race/acceleration match