My first attempt failed!

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
DocPHD
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: '91 Camaro RS, '86 944

Post by DocPHD »

Nychold wrote:And this is happening all over America, too. They shut down a track, and more street racing pops up. So they toughen the laws on street racing (even to the point where watching it is illegal in Orlando), and more just keeps popping up.

If the government wants to stop (or at the very least minimize) street racing, they need MORE race tracks, MORE race events, MORE everything. But, by their current track, it's obvious they don't.
welcome to beaurocracy, pal.

put a dollar into the machine or i'll arrest you.
you're under arrest for putting a dollar into the machine.
GM CEO wrote: What is a Camaro? it's a small ferocious animal that eats Mustangs
Giant Robot
Junior Standardshifter

Post by Giant Robot »

DocPHD wrote:
Johnf514 wrote:Nychold pretty much covered it - racing on the street seems like fun, but it will do nothing to impress the wifey.)If you're going to race, do it on a track - without your girlfriend in the car. :)
agreed... although you may think it's fun, poor girl is slapped in the passenger seat with no way to control your testosterone malfunction. next time tell her to get out and flag for you guys :lol:
+1! Make sure your girl is out of the car before racing!

I don't support street racing but I don't see anything wrong with a little enthusiastic driving. Some people eat in the car, others put makeup on, others drive enthusiasticaly. :)
A Famous Giant Robot.