Scion tC v Kia Spectra

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
Nychold
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Scion tC

Scion tC v Kia Spectra

Post by Nychold »

So I was coming from the mall with my three friends and driving in some moderate traffic when this Kia comes flying by me. Traditional rice boy, with a traditional fart cannon. We stop at the stop sign, and he revs his motor a rev times. So, I rev mine. The dude looks back at me with this semi-serious look. We're driving out of the parking lot road, and he tries to fly by me because I launch slowly, so I punch the gas and squeal the tires. :lol: Now, I've got his attention.

We just happened to be going the same way for a while and eventually stop at a red light: him in the left lane, and me in the right lane. So the guy's still revving his fart cannon, and I notice he's got his girlfriend in the car. I'm not sure if he wants to race, so I launch slowly off the line...but he doesn't. So I punch the gas, and by the top of third, I had a good three car lengths on him. :lol: :lol:
Watercolor: I'm a grade A bone sucker!
Me: :shock: :) :D :twisted:
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT

Post by eaglecatcher »

lol. stupid ricers. I burnt a ricer this morning. It was this guy, that had an oldbeat up acura integra, a giant spoiler, the signature fart can, one smoked taillight, and one clear tailihgt, the whole thing was covered in stickers, and across the top of the windshield, was a NISMO banner. It amazes me how dudes with hondas and toyotas and acuras and everythingelse, love to put nismo stickers on their cars. I guess they dont know that nismo is a division of nissan.
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
HKS 65mm Hi-Power Exhaust
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
HKS Vein Pressure Converter
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs
PureLife
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '98 BMW 323is (2.8)

Post by PureLife »

Can we start including idiots that drive recklessly as ricers too? I destroyed my car because of one yesterday morning coming back from work.
NjSi
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Civic Si (FG2)

Post by NjSi »

PureLife wrote:Can we start including idiots that drive recklessly as ricers too? I destroyed my car because of one yesterday morning coming back from work.
what happened?
Nervous
Master Standardshifter

Post by Nervous »

paul34 wrote:or... people who put TRD stickers on non-toyota cars...

I know its hard to see but its a Civic with a TRD sticker :lol:

Wasn't there that video with that guy who had a "Type R" Mustang too? the piston rotary one :lol:
Hah, yea, I remember that one!

I've honestly never pulled up to a ricer, anytime I get someone that wants to go fast, it's usually a car that's faster than me. A couple days ago a Red Viper Flew by me, and cut me off. I pulled into the left lane and I kept up with him, and I Downshifted and Gained on him, but he did the same and left me in the dust. I knew I didn't have a chance, but I thought it was kinda funny.

Today a Mustang was on the highway, flying by everyone, so I caught up and flew by him, but Like a total moron I did a 4-3 instead of 4-5. I totally HATE the 4-5 shift, But I recovered quick.

One day...I'll meet a ricer...and I'll run him over.
uh2lsaab
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 97 Saab 900 S 06 9-3 SC

Post by uh2lsaab »

I once saw a "Supercharged" badge from a Buick, (I recognized the font), on a Honda. That was funny, doubt it was actually supercharged. But hey, if the ladies think it's supercharged, that's all that matters. Badges are good that way.
http://www.realitydriven.com
2006 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (2.0 T manual)
1997 Saab 900 S (2.3 auto)
vedran
Master Standardshifter

Post by vedran »

eaglecatcher wrote: It amazes me how dudes with hondas and toyotas and acuras and everythingelse, love to put nismo stickers on their cars. I guess they dont know that nismo is a division of nissan.
lol i know exactly what you mean. i blew away a '90 civic hatchback a while ago with a nismo sticker. he kept messing with me for 2 red lights but i didnt want to race a little civic. finally on the 3rd light i gave up and floored it, redlining in 1st and 2nd. by the time i got into 3rd, he was so far away it wasn't even worth it anymore

he decided to flick me off when he passed me later on in traffic

crybabies around these areas, i tell ya
2012 VW GTI - 6MT
2001 Infiniti QX4 - 4AT
PureLife
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '98 BMW 323is (2.8)

Post by PureLife »

NjSi wrote:
PureLife wrote:Can we start including idiots that drive recklessly as ricers too? I destroyed my car because of one yesterday morning coming back from work.
what happened?
Some douche passed my at the top of a 2 lane onramp (I was in right lane), on the shoulder, cut hard in front of me, i dabbed the brakes, car got unsettled in the turn and off I went sideways into a ditch at 70mph.

Ruined all 4 tires, one wheel, knocked the car out of alignment, smashed both driver's side doors, fender, rocker panel completely gone ... scratches all over the whole car as i slid through bushes and turned 180 degrees mid air inside of a huge bush ...

car was facing away from road as it slid out

And I landed way behind the big bushes up there facing towards the road after I turned mid air.

Luckily, where I came out, for whatever reason they removed the light pole ... if it was there, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be here today. And all because someone couldn't hold off a second to pass me in the proper lane ...
eaglecatcher
Master Standardshifter
Cars: '90 300ZXTT 5MT

Post by eaglecatcher »

I nearly got run off the road on the highway today. TWICE! first, I was crusing, and I was in the right lane, gettin ready to get off the highway, and this guy in his xterra is right next to me, so I try to slow down, and he slows down, I try to speed up, and he speeds up. Then, hes still next to me, and he just starts moving over into my lane. Luckily, there was room, and I jumped into the next lane, and missed my exit, because the arsehole can't merge onto the freeway civilley (ugh, bad spelling).

then, I was on the way back from my cruise, and I was in the right lane about to get off the highway, and this guy cuts in front of me to get on, and slams on his brakes, and I get on my pretty hard, and thers a minivan behind me, and a thunderbird behind it. The minivan barely stops before rearending me, and I head the thunderbirds tires screech and he jumps into the other lane, just narrowly missing ht eminivan.

It amazes me how mcuh people need to learn how to drive. Its gotten to a point where its pathetic who they allow to get drivers licenses.
Z1 Intake
Z1 2.5" Test pipes
HKS 65mm Hi-Power Exhaust
AMS Short Shifter
SZ Subframe Spacers
HKS Vein Pressure Converter
DDM Tuning 6000k HIDs