my drag experiences

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
RookieStickshifter
Senior Standardshifter

Post by RookieStickshifter »

LS1Leader wrote:God, you can't even troll right! You're supposed to end with !!!!1!11!111!eleven!!omgwtfbbq, not !!!!111!33! (specially the 33 part). Only thing worse than a troll is a rookie troll. :roll: :lol:
---> Owned lol!
[1994 Honda Integra ZX] Is Proud To Be 0.74% Of Standardshift.com!
victim
Senior Standardshifter

Post by victim »

pontiacracer wrote:
victim wrote:
pontiacracer wrote:
what you drivin that makes you think you got balls to beat me,hell what makes you worthy to race me?

and sypher, im down to 2.5 seconds...added 18 turbochargers which all feed into one another to produce 800 pounds of boost
ill quote this one more time, instead of racing for $500, lets make $50,000?

I mean, you think your so fast and all, a guy i know that races has a black 69 camaro, 1300 HP, 2500 lbs, and runs 9s in the 1/4.. i doubt you are with your dinky 350hp engine
once again,what you got that makes you think you are worthy to run with me?

and dumbasses...how the suck do you think im serious about 4 seconds and all that quit?
because your obvouisly lieing about your car, a 350hp car is NOT going to run under 10 seconds in the 1/4 easily.

maby if it had 1350HP it could
victim
Senior Standardshifter

Post by victim »

what the f**k
victim
Senior Standardshifter

Post by victim »

how bout you give me a picture of your car, and i will tell you if you are worthy or not.

let me guess... you dont have a camera, right?
LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter

Post by LS1Leader »

Sypher wrote:
jcprov21 wrote:I have a nice but not fast car that i dont illegal street race.. i use mine for it's intended purpose, for transportation.
If its not for illegal street racing, you're not using it right :lol: :D :P
It's only illegal if you get caught. ;)
LS1Leader
Master Standardshifter

Post by LS1Leader »

screenname wrote:
and dumbasses...how the suck do you think im serious about 4 seconds and all that quit?
Ah, we all have to hand it to the automatic curse-word censoring that this forum has...
he got pwned, man.
coolguy
Master Standardshifter

Post by coolguy »

pontiacracer wrote:im down to 2.5 seconds...added 18 turbochargers which all feed into one another to produce 800 pounds of boost

:lol: Maybe on Mars you can do that.
zender05
Senior Standardshifter

Post by zender05 »

six wrote:
pontiacracer wrote:
victim wrote:allright how bout this, we can meet up sometime and race... you can pick where, and the distance.

How bout we race for $500? I would race for pink slips, but i really dont need another car sitting in my driveway

what you drivin that makes you think you got balls to beat me,hell what makes you worthy to race me?

and sypher, im down to 2.5 seconds...added 18 turbochargers which all feed into one another to produce 800 pounds of boost
That must turbo-lag out the wazoo. And a 2.5 sec 1/4 will kill you. Not as in a crash, as in the g forces. Running a quarter in 2.5 seconds would subject you to over twice the g forces Top Fuelers experience. That's over 10 g's, enough to kill you when subjected for that amount of time, or even if it doesn't kill you, will knock you out the instant you accelerate and you crash, then die. Either way, you die.
not that i'm supporting the person driving the fiasco *cough*, fiero, but i have to point out that with a g-suit, you could survive that. (G-suits can handle, to my last check maybe 8 years ago, about 9.7 G's)

And...there are 350 horse camaro's that run mig-high 10's...however, this was told to me by a drag racing fan of mine, so it's not first hand, but i think it's possible with a tubeframe dragster with a good setup.

and hey hey hey...to the person who called the fiero an american mr2...i love the mr2 i have at home, and fast as balls...(even tho me and my buddies are rebuilding the motor right now)
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RA

Post by jcprov21 »

LS1Leader wrote:
screenname wrote:
Ah, we all have to hand it to the automatic curse-word censoring that this forum has...
he got pwned, man.
PWNAGE!!!!!

OWNAGE!!! OWNAGE!!! OWNAGE!!!

I love FPS's!
six
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2015 Chevrolet SS 6MT

Post by six »

zender05 wrote:
six wrote:
pontiacracer wrote:

That must turbo-lag out the wazoo. And a 2.5 sec 1/4 will kill you. Not as in a crash, as in the g forces. Running a quarter in 2.5 seconds would subject you to over twice the g forces Top Fuelers experience. That's over 10 g's, enough to kill you when subjected for that amount of time, or even if it doesn't kill you, will knock you out the instant you accelerate and you crash, then die. Either way, you die.
not that i'm supporting the person driving the fiasco *cough*, fiero, but i have to point out that with a g-suit, you could survive that. (G-suits can handle, to my last check maybe 8 years ago, about 9.7 G's)

And...there are 350 horse camaro's that run mig-high 10's...however, this was told to me by a drag racing fan of mine, so it's not first hand, but i think it's possible with a tubeframe dragster with a good setup.

and hey hey hey...to the person who called the fiero an american mr2...i love the mr2 i have at home, and fast as balls...(even tho me and my buddies are rebuilding the motor right now)
I know a G-suit can handle it. But in pontiac's case, I doubt he could even afford one, let alone happen to wear one while driving on a freeway, timing his 1/4s with a watch.
2015 Heron White Chevrolet SS Sedan 6MT
RookieStickshifter
Senior Standardshifter

jcprov21 wrote:I love FPS's!
Let me embrace you jc!

My hands are shaking! my heart's beating! but I'm still gettin headshots! boom!
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter

Post by jcprov21 »

AH HAHAHAHA

I love that film...... FPS-Doug

BOOM Headshot...... I can dance all day i can dance all day!
RookieStickshifter
Senior Standardshifter

"I've thought of joining the Army, I mean its basically like FPS just with better graphics! But what if I get lag out there?! I'm dead! And I heard that there's no respawn points!?!*

Is currently @ 32 frags for 2 deaths!
zender05
Senior Standardshifter

Post by zender05 »

six wrote:
zender05 wrote:
six wrote: That must turbo-lag out the wazoo. And a 2.5 sec 1/4 will kill you. Not as in a crash, as in the g forces. Running a quarter in 2.5 seconds would subject you to over twice the g forces Top Fuelers experience. That's over 10 g's, enough to kill you when subjected for that amount of time, or even if it doesn't kill you, will knock you out the instant you accelerate and you crash, then die. Either way, you die.

I know a G-suit can handle it. But in pontiac's case, I doubt he could even afford one, let alone happen to wear one while driving on a freeway, timing his 1/4s with a watch.
ROFL :lol:
jcprov21
Master Standardshifter

Post by jcprov21 »

RookieStickshifter wrote:"I've thought of joining the Army, I mean its basically like FPS just with better graphics! But what if I get lag out there?! I'm dead! And I heard that there's no respawn points!?!*

Is currently @ 32 frags for 2 deaths!
Nice, what you play?
C.S.?

I play RTCW 1.0 and their freebee Enemy Territory......

In clans in both, i like compititon.....