RSX race

Did you win or lose? Please drive safely!
fa22raptorf22
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2004 SSM Acura RSX

RSX race

Post by fa22raptorf22 »

I was just about to turn left onto the merritt entrance ramp when an RSX-S ricer with a fart cannon, spoiler (on a fwd), and carbon fiber crap, cut in front of me.
As we got onto the merrit you could tell he knew I was a base and wanted to eat me. First he was being a scum and riding the tail of others on the merrit left lane,
until he passed the guy on the right. So I pull to the left lane, he in the right, he looks at me and i hear him drop one or two gears on his 6 speed. He takes off and
as he does you could tell he should have dropped another gear. I drop two on my 5spd and I burn right past him through 3rd and 4th till I tapped 95mph and came
off the throttle.

Its sad how many people with fast cars, don't know how to drive them. The guy had the k20a2 which as 40 more hp and a 6 speed and still couldn't beat me.

Go figure. :mrgreen:
94Corolla5Speed
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata

Re: RSX race

Post by 94Corolla5Speed »

:lol: Nice. I can't count the number of people who think my car is going to be slow as hell when they try to get in the right lane when it merges and they try to get in front of me(before you say anything, it IS slow as hell haha) and I can just trump them by simply knowing how to drive under different conditions.
NjSi
Senior Standardshifter
Cars: 2007 Civic Si (FG2)

Post by NjSi »

nice kill. There is a kid by me with an RSX-S with an exhaust tip the size of a basketball.....sounds like garbage...and he can't drive eaither. Very nice job using ur skill for the kill....hehe i rhymed.
fa22raptorf22
Master Standardshifter
Cars: 2004 SSM Acura RSX

Post by fa22raptorf22 »

hah, thanks. yeah, you would be surprised how much skill is involved. Nothing beats experience,
and with it, you can still take down many that have much more HP than you. Manual skills FTW!

Don't you just love ricers?